HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I havent no. Does it work okay? Would you recommend buying?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Yes, my current phone is called OnePlus 3 from a Chinese manufacturer called OnePlus. Very highly rated company and a fantastic phone.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Yes, my current phone is called OnePlus 3 from a Chinese manufacturer called OnePlus. Very highly rated company and a fantastic phone.
    yeee i have heard many good things about oneplus'

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

nope never had a chinese one
    always had a samsung or iphone but it's mostly due to my parents paying my phone bill atm!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    I havent no. Does it work okay? Would you recommend buying?

I've had this three days now and only had one charge and its still going.. Battery life is amazing! Also 13mp back camera is amazing and 8mp front selfie camera is amazing, makes me wonder why I ever used to pay so much just for a name, oh and 5.5 inch screen is good too just a bit difficult to get used to at first

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catchy View Post
    I've had this three days now and only had one charge and its still going.. Battery life is amazing! Also 13mp back camera is amazing and 8mp front selfie camera is amazing, makes me wonder why I ever used to pay so much just for a name, oh and 5.5 inch screen is good too just a bit difficult to get used to at first
    Couple of quick questions as my sister asked about a cheap smartphone and well I'm stuck on ideas so:

1. What version of Android is it running?
    2. Can you install your regular apps without problems like Snapchat and things like that. I'm asking this as some of the cheaper cheaper Android phones have problems installing decent apps and aren't compatible.

Oh and can you see if Pokemon Go can be installed on it? LOL
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 03-01-2017 at 10:01 AM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Couple of quick questions as my sister asked about a cheap smartphone and well I'm stuck on ideas so:

1. What version of Android is it running?
    2. Can you install your regular apps without problems like Snapchat and things like that. I'm asking this as some of the cheaper cheaper Android phones have problems installing decent apps and aren't compatible.

Oh and can you see if Pokemon Go can be installed on it? LOL

it's running 5.1 lollipop
    yes pokemon go can be installed on it and regular apps too, i havent had any problems installing anything
    literally such a good buy im so impressed with it yday i had like 10% battery left and it still had approx like 8 hrs use free with everything im at 54% atm and took it off charge at 8 but have been doing quite heavy usage today
    Last edited by Catchy; 03-01-2017 at 03:06 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catchy View Post
    That sounds so good! Youve sold it well haha. Ill get around to buying one!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

My current phone is 5.5 inch and it was weird at first but I love it now. The size means I can actually use it instead of my laptop for a lot of things where I couldn't with my last one bc it was too difficult to see if I had the keyboard up n stuff.

Huawei phones are actually pretty good. I don't have one but my friend uses one. She said she's never had any problems and I've tested it myself too.
    Like King-Tom Liked

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast