HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default 50% OFF ALL VPS' AT VIHOST

Here at viHost our festive deals are set to continue, today we’re offering 50% off our VPS range for life if ordered before 5th January 2017 (23:59 GMT). This means you could save up to £243.25/year, which of course is a massive saving. To claim this, please use the promotional code VIVPS50 at stage 3 of ordering, where your discount will be applied.

To extend this offer further, we’ll also throw in a FREE cPanel/WHM license for one month for all VPS’ over £15.00. To claim this, please raise a support ticket quoting VICPANEL16, where one of our team will happily assist.

Order now at https://www.vihost.io/vps/

- - - Updated - - -

Hurry you have a day left to claim this offer, do it while you can!

Tokens
    Habbo
    cammiee.

how big is this hosting tbh? i remember when i used to buy off hostings and the vps was so slow n omg

Default viHost

Quote Originally Posted by cammiee. View Post
    how big is this hosting tbh? i remember when i used to buy off hostings and the vps was so slow n omg
    Hiya,

We can assure you our company is at a very good sized compared to others, we can also assure you our servers are very fast. If you want to come onto live chat, we can offer you some more information regarding to this.

Tokens
    Habbo
    cammiee.

Quote Originally Posted by viHost View Post
    Hiya,

We can assure you our company is at a very good sized compared to others, we can also assure you our servers are very fast. If you want to come onto live chat, we can offer you some more information regarding to this.
    yeah may do soon!!

Default viHost

Hiya,

Just spoke with my manager, if you are looking to tests the speeds on our server. You are able to book a 24 hour a trial, if you want to sign up to our billing system and submit a ticket. Our team would be more then happy to set this up for you!