HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

that's a typical customer service holding email to keep you at bay. the 'relevant department' they speak of probably doesn't exist and they are probably unsure what to do in the current situation. if you don't receive another response within 72 hours make sure you keep following it up mate

Yo that makes a lot of sense! I knew something was up. Thanks for advice!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Ohh thats good news!

Update #2: I am really disapointed with Habbo right now.

When i asked for an update of the current status of the problem,they replied me with an automated message.

Scott, Jan 24, 07:48 PST:
    Hello,

Thanks for contacting Habbo.

Your account is linked to the email address you gave us. This is good news, because it means that you can change your password yourself and that way get access to your account.

Please go to the main login page of the hotel and click Forgot password. A password reset link will then be sent to your email address. Just follow the steps outlined in the password reset email to add a new password and you'll be back on your account playing Habbo in no time

If you have the right password, but can't find one of your Habbo avatars, once you have logged in (but still not entered the hotel);
    - Click your avatar portrait in the top right corner.
    - Click Settings
    - Click Avatars
    - Chose the avatar you want to use.

Best,

Scott
    Bundle Nostalgia!
    Customer Support - http://www.habbo.com

cameron446: is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    cameron446:

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstylers.jr View Post
    I am confused why my old avatar is missing! :S

http://imgur.com/wZNqzbM
    http://imgur.com/d7uTNnW
    http://imgur.com/HVOTCrK
    http://imgur.com/eRBBNzc

Explanation of Images :

1st Image :My email that is verified
    2nd Image :There is only 1 Avatar in this verified email.
    3rd Image : My old Avatar which still exist and me sending a friend request to it.
    4th Image :I received an email from Habbo stating that my randomly created sayeddaniel (which is bound to the email) sent a friend request to my old avatar Hardstylers.jr (which uses the same email!) hence why I was notified by Habbo for the friend request.

Need help as Habbo keeps on saying that my avatar is there but as we can see it isnt!

moderator alert Thread moved by Despect (Forum Super Moderator) to Habbo In General as I feel it is better suited there
    I'm wondering you know when habbo updated couple years ago did u login to transfer ur account to habbo.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cameron446: View Post
    I'm wondering you know when habbo updated couple years ago did u login to transfer ur account to habbo.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup I definitely did! Habbo even confirmed that the Avatar is still there.

Update: Its 2018 and I still have not gotten my account back!

I still have not given up on the account and I wont till I get my account back.
    I will message customer support till they stop replying me with automated replies.
    I have found out all the problems that are causing me from getting into my account.
    I have provided all of the details on the problems and how to solve them.
    YET!! They still reply me with the same automated message not reading anything I have wrote.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

If you keep messaging them they will eventually look probably (I've seen someone do this before) but I have also seen them say that they don't look at old requests or accounts that went missing more than 3 months ago which is RUBBISH!! What did you figure out the issue was??
    @Hardstylers.jr;

The issue started when Habbo left Facebook.

When Habbo introduced the play on Facebook option (After the merge) they created the Habbo Hotel app on FB. You had to linked your account with it to play.
    A couple of years later they dropped Facebook and created a login through Facebook option which is the Habbo.com app on your Facebook setting.
    See there are 2 apps now.

1.The non-functional linked with your Habbo account Habbo Hotel app.
    2.The new login through Facebook Habbo.com app.

This is from the Habbo Help page.

"If you have been been unable to log into Habbo due to the fact that your account is linked to your Facebook account please follow the steps below to remove the Facebook association from your account. Once this has been done you should be able to log into Habbo using your email or username."

Their solution :

1. Sign into Facebook - Easy and done
    2. Go to your Account drop down menu and click Facebook Application Settings - Easy and done
    3. Click the "x" beside the Habbo Hotel application - Easy and done

And then:

1. Log into Habbo using Facebook connect - This is the problem logging in with Facebook connect creates a new account since I dont have an account linked with the Habbo.com app

2. Click on your Habbo on the /me page
    3. Click "Manage account"
    4. Click "Signing in options"
    5. Click "Edit"
    6. Click the red delete button next to the Facebook logo
    7. A prompt will appear which you have to agree to
    8. Sign out of Habbo
    9. Afterward you can sign in to Habbo either with your email or Habbo name, and your Habbo password

My old account is bound with something that does not exist.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

oh wow thats a very specific problem!! i do doubt if theyre allowed to manually add things like user details to accounts (i had this on another website that i lost my account for after shutting my facebook), but they should really give you a straight answer!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast