Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 315

Thread: Habbo Chibbi

  1. #241
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Curitiba City, Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,497
    Habbo
    ProbablyLucas
    Tokens
    2,854
    View Awards

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    AHHH I LOVE it!
    Thank you, bro. If you don't mind, it's inside my little confidential space from the signature too, for I've never had a chibi with my face before

    And @Mikey, @RuthOnToast, because it's been a while since you both requested your art, it's a pain letting you wait, but I'm working on them tonight. After this... an empty space of nothing... no requests! Chibis on vacation




    Likes despect, Mikey liked this post

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Curitiba City, Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,497
    Habbo
    ProbablyLucas
    Tokens
    2,854
    View Awards

    Default

    Chibi Number 45

    These ones are for you, @Mikey. These turned out to be quite......... primary (it has everything you've asked but nothing much more, if that makes sense?) so if you think it's not enough and you have some crazy ideas as a bonus, we can do some quick brainstorm. By all means.... enjoy it, man!

    BEFORE


    AFTER



    And, who's next?
    The number 46, obviously, but who did order this?

    @RuthOnToast and her unbelievable flying wings





  3. #243
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,192
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion
    Tokens
    1,271
    View Awards

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    Chibi Number 45

    These ones are for you, @Mikey. These turned out to be quite......... primary (it has everything you've asked but nothing much more, if that makes sense?) so if you think it's not enough and you have some crazy ideas as a bonus, we can do some quick brainstorm. By all means.... enjoy it, man!

    BEFORE


    AFTER



    And, who's next?
    The number 46, obviously, but who did order this?

    @RuthOnToast and her unbelievable flying wings
    Thank you!

  4. #244
    cameron446:'s Avatar
    cameron446: is online now Content Designer
    Habbox Ambassador
    HabboxLive DJ (Music)
    Guest Events Organiser
    Competitions Staff
    Trialist Room Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    957
    Habbo
    cameron446:
    Tokens
    401
    View Awards

    Default

    thank you


  5. #245
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Curitiba City, Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,497
    Habbo
    ProbablyLucas
    Tokens
    2,854
    View Awards

    Default

    Chibi Nš 46

    @RuthOnToast, the wait is finally over, for both of us
    It's always up to changes, if you feel like! Thank you very much and see you next time
    BEFORE


    AFTER


    KAWAII SPARKLE JUMP PHOTO CUPCAKE VERSION


    Who's next who's next who's next?

    Yes! No one!
    The chibi queue is awfully free and now they'll rest a little bit on the salty beaches from Chibbiland, where everything can happen before the first snowflakes land above their tiny heads, or the next chibi-call. Aloha!!!!


    Last edited by LUCPIX; 04-10-2017 at 06:02 AM.





  6. #246
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,536
    Habbo
    Sloths
    Tokens
    3,180
    View Awards

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post


    Why am I the creepy runs in your face with my sloth person o/t fab chibis x


    Want to join the Help Desk department? Flick me a PM!

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Curitiba City, Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,497
    Habbo
    ProbablyLucas
    Tokens
    2,854
    View Awards

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    Why am I the creepy runs in your face with my sloth person
    : S
    some things don't need a solid explanation fnioewdnfwoefnqpoefnqopnfp
    Obrigado!!

    CHIBI NUMBER 47

    Ruth's requested a hair cut





    Likes RuthOnToast liked this post

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Curitiba City, Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,497
    Habbo
    ProbablyLucas
    Tokens
    2,854
    View Awards

    Default

    "CHIBBI" NUMBER 48

    She asked to go down, for a moment, to show that she does not need to be on top of a selfie pyramid to be beautiful. Here it is, @lawrawrrr !! ---





  9. #249
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nottingham
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,459
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth
    Tokens
    5,146
    View Awards

    Default

    @LUCPIX;

    hello, can i have one of your SUPER CUTE new style Chibis please. I've just recently changed my habbo's look so would love something for my signature!

    editk just seen you're out of requests right now so i feel less bad asking:

    i would love a display picture too - it can be anything, maybe something site coding related - not a clue! i'd also love a nice one for my signature

    jesus sorry love u
    Last edited by Joe; 15-10-2017 at 06:42 PM.
    [12:17 AM] laura: omg a fire thing
    the big car
    FIRE ENGINE
    tom:
    Joe wipes front to back

    joe:
    I wipe side to side

    laura:
    I wipe inside out

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Curitiba City, Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,497
    Habbo
    ProbablyLucas
    Tokens
    2,854
    View Awards

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    @LUCPIX;

    hello, can i have one of your SUPER CUTE new style Chibis please. I've just recently changed my habbo's look so would love something for my signature!

    editk just seen you're out of requests right now so i feel less bad asking:

    i would love a display picture too - it can be anything, maybe something site coding related - not a clue! i'd also love a nice one for my signature

    jesus sorry love u
    Yes, you can but

    Will you want both the Chibi and the display picture as your signature, separatedly?


    Is your chibi going to be included in the display picture or do you prefer to use your Habbo avatar instead?


    Display picture is one of the ways you call the usual banners?


    Rereading your request, it looks like you asked for 3 things but, rereading it, it looks like it's 2 - It's a full moon and I'm not feeling well

    (as cameron made a request via PM before you, that means your chibi will be the 50th to be done. this ends up being very special depending on your level of superstition. congratulations!)





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO