HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Staff Needed for NEW website

Hello I am starting up a new company within 1/2 months and I am looking for staff to get the site ready and a little bit of training on the script.
    The website is all based on Sports from Football, Rugby, hockey and so on, I am looking for staff from around the world so we are not just a local website.

We have a script in our program which allows users to place there own Google Adsense in there own posts or if you haven't got your own posts will we place some adverts in and then we will estimate how much you would make and give you that money.

We are looking for people who are interested in a sport and who have an interest in it.

We will be advertising our site once its open and we do expect a good turn out for visitors as we aim to be unique and with the different options we have and with our partners we have we hope it will become a success.

Please apply using the form below and we will be in touch shortly.

https://form.jotformeu.com/70155418699365

Thank you.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Sounds like an interesting site. Best of luck!