HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

Post Are disadvantaged people given too much advantage?

So the argument of how women are sexualised too much comes up in the media often - but with this Chris Mears thing, imagine the outrage if that was Jessica Ennis or Simone Biles. Currently Chris Mears is trending on Twitter, and people are happy his nudes are leaked - like "let's just appreciate him." Are men now neglected because of feminism (or women protected too much)?

Also on the subject is disabled parking spaces. If there is no spaces in a car park aside from disabled ones, why should certain (disabled) people be given an advantage on the ability to park? I do music lessons on Wednesdays and if there's only disabled spaces left, why should I have to go home or on a hunt for 10 minutes when there's about 20 disabled spaces and I'm only going to be there for 30 minutes?
    just here to be political considering there's been a pretty one-sided viewpoint on here for a couple of years x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

To your female nudes point, when Jennifer Lawrence's nudes were leaked everyone was thrilled just like they have been with Mears so I don't really think that's relevant.

However as a woman I do see certain advantages I have over men just because of my gender. Mostly because people see me as more approachable/less threatening but even so.
    Like hungryfront Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Disabled people, regardless of said disability, should have full right of way to those that are more fortunate than them. Just courtesy, lets them know we are here for them.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThomasLaws

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !Landon View Post
    lets them know we are here for them.
    I agree with this 100%
    Like Landon Liked