HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Habbo Mart

Tokens
    Habbo
    MakeBelieve..

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo Mart

Ah.. well, I started this alteration late June 2013... LOL. Don't get it wrong, it didn't literally take me more than 3 years to finish this. Habbo alterations is not my priority in my life. I probably worked on this for a couple of hours every 5 or so months.

Anyway, I decided to make a grocery store in attempt to redeem myself of this horrible alteration. I also wanted to try something new and out of my comfort zone (brighter colors, non-Habbo pixel art). I also made it a goal this year (and all the previous years) to complete this. And I finally did! Yay!

Last edited by Sloths; 08-08-2018 at 07:08 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MakeBelieve.. View Post
    Don't get it wrong, it didn't literally take me more than 3 years to finish this.
    trust meeee, this is more common than you might think
    and it is not exactly a bad thing, you know, because when we resume the creating process after a loooong hiatus, we do it with a completely renewed mentality, we fix a lot of mistakes that we had not noticed before and so on

your drawing style it way too similar to the style satoh-keki (an old alt-artist) usually used, creating a huge variety of furnis using primary geometric shapes as ingredients, if you know what i mean

in a whole, your work is very interesting (but, as you said, not necessarily too complex and bold) and the repetition of the objects (this is a supermarket, after all) gives an interesting concept of the space, making the act of observing it for minutes a big plesure - as double page pic from Where's Wally hehe

it's more like a personal opinion, but you really should edit the expressions of the habbos, you know, either on their faces or/and on their bodies, because that might work as a differential for your work - would help to create a unique feeling of interaction of the characters with the furnis - in the world of the alterations, this is more than possible and make you stand out among the crowd

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

i got really excited thinkin this was a habbo room
    absolutely amaze

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yuxin View Post
    i got really excited thinkin this was a habbo room
    absolutely amaze
    Same!

Id love to see actual rooms like this. Wouldnt it be so fun for those people who have e-babies. Brb getting heading over to the shop for baby milk and some nappies!

O/T though great job

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

really nice room tbh

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Welcome back!!!! I've missed your gorg alts and chibis!! This is an amazing room as well, it all looks so real to Habbo so amazing job!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

aw if only habbo had cute furni like this

great work though!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThomasLaws

Latest Awards:

I love it well done! I can't really comment much as I know so little about all this design type. Well done though ❤️

Tokens
    Habbo
    mrmatttan

Latest Awards:

I suddenly felt an urge to go to the supermarket for some fruits and chips! And soda! You made me crave! Haha! Well done!

"I love weenies. I can't get enough of their tender juiciness." - Detective Gumshoe

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

wow, only just realised this is art work, very well done!

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast