HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

I bought my phone outright

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Contact as I get like 30% off through work on o2

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I used to be on Pay as you Go until it wasn't cool because I had a great deal from like the early noughties where you got 5 free texts a day for life whether you topped up or not and that was amazing!

But I got bored having no 3G or anything so I used to have to pay £5 a month for a crap amount of internet so in 2013 I went on a contract with my first iPhone (4), was paying £23 a month, which when I renewed contract went up to £27 (iPhone 5s).

It was quite expensive and i'm moving so I decided I needed cheaper so now I pay £8 for a sim only contract which is amazing!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ShortyCM

Latest Awards:

I've never been on a contract phone, always been against the idea as it's an extra cost per month. If I've got the money, it's easier to buy the phone and just pop a PAYG sim in.

Currently on GiffGaff's £10 p/m Plan which gives me 2 GB data, 100 minutes & Unlimited texts with a Samsung S7 which I got from trading in my iPhone 6S.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

CONTRACT Has to be where I get the best deals, and I mean If i changed to payg I think I would die...

lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Had PAYG phones when parents paid for it. Been on contract for 7 years now though, paid various amounts. Currently pay £50 a month cause I wanted the phone the day it came out ;'( regretting that now!

Like Conor Liked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12