HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

You keep going on about women's rights in islamic countries but plz tell me how anything Trump is doing will help this?? What would YOU suggest? I'm sure if there was mass marches against this you would probably bash them as irrelevant like you did with the Womens March. Women's rights in islamic countries are terrible yes but there is only so much we can do as a western society to improve them.

and yes you're right! i am upset about trump and would feel even more upset if I were american - the division and hate the election has created (from both dems and repubs) is horrible to watch and I thought it was bad in the UK but nope

anyways it will be interesting to see what trump plans to do once he ends terrorism single handedly

also I think theresa may would be in more trouble rn if labour was actually functioning properly

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons
    Women's rights in islamic countries are terrible yes but there is only so much we can do as a western society to improve them.
    well you could stop importing people with those terrible views into our societies for a starter

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Surely taking them out of their country of origin and into a place where they can't legally practice such beliefs would improve those countries *+*+*+*+*+*+
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    @Stephen; it is funny, it's like he's floored everyone and the media etc just don't have a clue how to respond

yeahhhh.. i don't know if you've noticed but the phobia stuff doesn't work anymore

truth is people can't STAND the sight of burkas and their areas being overwhelmed with foreigners. we've had enough!

exactly the same argument that said Trump couldn't win because of latino vote. Le Pen's strongest voting group is 18 to 25. white working classes in Britain and America are switching on masse to the right... no, i think we're just getting started.

your side wanted to play identity politics so now we're playing

Fact you think these opinions are extreme shows how out of touch you are

extreme to you but not to everybody else. alls that is happening is power is flowing to where it belongs: the majority.

you're very upset about Trump

why aren't you as upset over the total lack of women's rights in the islamic world? or the mass rape of Europeans by immigrants?

i'm not upset by comments 10 years ago like grab her by the pussy.

i'm upset with the people letting terrorists+rapists into our countries.
    pls enlighten me as to which "women's rights" in the "islamic world" are so problematic to you? Just curious, as you are happy for people to openly admit to sexual assault.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AgnesIO View Post
    pls enlighten me as to which "women's rights" in the "islamic world" are so problematic to you? Just curious, as you are happy for people to openly admit to sexual assault.
    see, this sort of comment just highlights it

you equate a male saying 'grab by the pussy' to sexual assault and in the same breath ask me what is so problematic in the islamic world about women's rights

this kind of back to front thinking is why the pendulum is swinging back towards sanity.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 29-01-2017 at 08:18 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    see, this sort of comment just highlights it

you equate a male saying 'grab by the pussy' to sexual assault and in the same breath ask me what is so problematic in the islamic world about women's rights

this kind of back to front thinking is why the pendulum is swinging back towards sanity.
    His comments clearly suggested that he does/did do these actions. Unless he just happens to know what he can do, without ever having tested it (in which case he is just a liar, still hardly admirable). "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. just Kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.".

That's exactly the attitude people like Jimmy Saville had. "I'm famous, I get away with it". And if they didn't give explicit consent? Yup, sexual assault.

Anyway, congratulations on doing your usual and completing avoiding my query. I'm not even remotely surprised, as you have a habit of refusing to debate when you're comments don't add up.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

@AgnesIO; wow great detective work jessica fletcher

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Are you suggesting that forcing a kiss on someone and grabbing their genitals isn't sexual assault
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Are you suggesting that forcing a kiss on someone and grabbing their genitals isn't sexual assault
    well you obviously have all the evidence, know the victim so by all means go and present it to a court! go on

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

What are you on about victims for I'm talking about what he himself said he did/does
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast