HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I'm actually religious myself and unlike many atheists, believe the world is far better for it. Far from despising Islam, I believe the Middle East would be a worse place without it and the moral coding it provides. Yet again you assume my opinions and are wrong.

I criticise Islam therefore I despise Islam? You spew the same theocratic bile that the ayatollahs in Tehran and clerics in Mecca do.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

You believe that the cultural differences you despise in Eastern countries are due to Islam (as shown by the way you somehow attribute all manner of ills to the religion rather than the history of the countries), therefore you despite Islam. Just saying "no I don't" doesn't change that
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    You believe that the cultural differences you despise in Eastern countries are due to Islam (as shown by the way you somehow attribute all manner of ills to the religion rather than the history of the countries), therefore you despite Islam. Just saying "no I don't" doesn't change that
    Islam is the overwhelming cultural force across those countries, many of which did not exist over one hundred years ago. To claim otherwise or allude to some unknown cultural force which you do not name shows you to be highly ignorant of history, the history of the region of the influence of Islam in how the Middle East is today from politics to society. Instead of acknowledging the influence of Islam and thus having to confront its ills that it has left on the region today, it's easier for you - being lazy about it - to paint me as a sort of bigot or 'despising' Islam because then you can use the good liberal card and I am then the bad guy.

If I tried to engage you on the three main events of modern Arab history and the rise of political Islam (the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire, the Iranian Revolution and the Saudi Pact) you wouldn't be able to handle it. So instead it's just puerile baby argument like "saying u dunt despize islam means nuffin cos u do i no ha ha i win" so what's the point of even trying with it - you've basically said nothing I can say will change your delusion of what I think so whatever.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 09-02-2017 at 01:08 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

1) Not a liberal. Dunno why you carry on saying these things.
    2) I didn't and don't deny that Islam has had a huge impact on the culture of many places, but that (as with most things you post in replies to me) really isn't the point. The point is that you state Islam as the problem time and time again, and in doing so it shows that you do despise it. Agaiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnn, saying that you don't doesn't change facts, and trying to make fun of the truth by writing it in a weird way is just ludicrous.
    3) The real puerile baby argument is changing what other people have said over and over and over and over and over and over in every thread. You get top prize for that.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Islam is the overwhelming cultural force across those countries, many of which did not exist over one hundred years ago. To claim otherwise or allude to some unknown cultural force which you do not name shows you to be highly ignorant of history, the history of the region of the influence of Islam in how the Middle East is today from politics to society. Instead of acknowledging the influence of Islam and thus having to confront its ills that it has left on the region today, it's easier for you - being lazy about it - to paint me as a sort of bigot or 'despising' Islam because then you can use the good liberal card and I am then the bad guy.

If I tried to engage you on the three main events of modern Arab history and the rise of political Islam (the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire, the Iranian Revolution and the Saudi Pact) you wouldn't be able to handle it. So instead it's just puerile baby argument like "saying u dunt despize islam means nuffin cos u do i no ha ha i win" so what's the point of even trying with it - you've basically said nothing I can say will change your delusion of what I think so whatever.

FJ has said everything I feel the need to say, to be honest. However, the issue is, your claims regarding women are not in anyway unique to Islamic countries, and that's why your argument is so flawed.

I knew perfectly well which rights you were going to mention (as you do the same as many people). The issue is if you were even the least bit educated in these areas, you would realise simply blaming Islam is so incredibly short-sighted, and completely the wrong way to achieve change.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    New Chatham House survey across European nations make interesting reading.

The western world is waking up.

Education, clothing, courts of law, role in society, sex, assault, FGM... I mean where would you like me to start?
    Fgm is not an Islamic teaching lol...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shar View Post
    Fgm is not an Islamic teaching lol...
    Don't expect a response - Dan is a bit like Trump in this regard; makes wild claims that he can't back up.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456