HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Attached

Latest Awards:

Default Help your local Museum of Habbo (to former Habbo Guides)

Hi guys,

Just a bit of a shout-out as I require some help. Do you have, or know anybody who has, the full set of Habbo Guide badges? Please get in touch if so.

I'm referring to the Bunny, Bambi, Otter, Badger, Fox, Lynx, Buffalo, Bear, Eagler and Owl badges. Wolf badge would be nice as well but isn't essential.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I've got up until Badger but drops out after then!

Looking at HabboWidgets it looks like only 7 people have them all and most are inactive. Barry156 & toby300 both logged in about a month ago so are most active, rest haven't logged in in 2 years and over.

Good luck finding them!

@FRISC0; who's on here has up until Eagle though!

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I've got up until Badger but drops out after then!

Looking at HabboWidgets it looks like only 7 people have them all and most are inactive. Barry156 & toby300 both logged in about a month ago so are most active, rest haven't logged in in 2 years and over.

Good luck finding them!

@FRISC0; who's on here has up until Eagle though!
    Yeah Barry and Toby are two of my oldest friends on here, unfortunately it is very rare that they come on.

I didn't think about Habbo Widgets though, good idea.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Why do I feel as though I have these badges.... but I've never been a Habbo guide....

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Why do I feel as though I have these badges.... but I've never been a Habbo guide....
    The Badges were used by that Matchwood game so you may recognise them from there?

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

I've got up to the fox, give me a shout if you still need them

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Attached View Post
    The Badges were used by that Matchwood game so you may recognise them from there?
    Yeah I was thinking of these. I'm sure I have one :S

Good news guys...

Thanks to lawrawrrr's bright idea of using Habbo Widgets, I was able to identify the 7 users who have a full set of Habbo Guide badges (amazed the number is so low!). Most of the users either haven't logged on recently, or hid their online status. However, using the Habbo Widgets website, I noticed that one of the users had obtained some Habbo badges in 2017. I friend requested the user and sent them a present with my request written on the gift tag. The user accepted my friend request and said they would try and catch me online. Today, the user caught me online and bought me the 10 Habbo Guide badges in display cases, which, combined with the Wolf badge I already had in a display case, gave me the full set!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FRISC0

Latest Awards:

I'm FRISC0 so if you needed any of mine let me know

Cheers pal x