HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AgnesIO View Post
    That wasn't your point. You can't just pretend your post said something it didn't when you get shown that you are wrong.
    Are you delusional? Clearly you did not read my post properly. Grow up.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

To give my opposing belief credit, I think it would be wrong to hold an expectation that our women should protest another country's rights instead.
    I'm all for the protests, so long as they are done peacefully.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by abc View Post
    Are you delusional? Clearly you did not read my post properly. Grow up.
    Read it again. Seems I read it correctly the first time.

You didn't write anything about white women, but you did wrote large inaccuracies about Islamic countries.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AgnesIO View Post
    Read it again. Seems I read it correctly the first time.

You didn't write anything about white women, but you did wrote large inaccuracies about Islamic countries.

You are very narrow minded. If someone puts a red Apple in front of you and says "that's a red item", you'll only see it as a red item and not an apple. Exactly the same thing here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You are very narrow minded. If someone puts a red Apple in front of you and says "that's a red item", you'll only see it as a red item and not an apple. Exactly the same thing here.
    Not even remotely similar.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !Landon View Post
    To give my opposing belief credit, I think it would be wrong to hold an expectation that our women should protest another country's rights instead.
    I'm all for the protests, so long as they are done peacefully.
    Yet men and women across the world are protesting against Trump.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Yet men and women across the world are protesting against Trump.
    Ever wonder why all countries know something about our politics yet we know nothing about theirs?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ever wonder why all countries know something about our politics yet we know nothing about theirs?
    Same reason as to why many Americans have never left their state, same reason as to why they do not realise South Africa refers to a country and not to the South of the African continent, same reason why hundreds of people die daily due to gun violence and your country fails to do anything.

Not knowing something about another countries politics is not something to proudly boast about, but it simply shows their ignorance. Knowing politics of many countries has helped me make a lot of money. Ignorance won't.
    Last edited by abc; 01-02-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Same reason as to why many Americans have never left their state, same reason as to why they do not realise South Africa refers to a country and not to the South of the African continent, same reason why hundreds of people die daily due to gun violence and your country fails to do anything.

Not knowing something about another countries politics is not something to proudly boast about, but it simply shows your ignorance. Knowing politics of many countries has helped me make a lot of money. Ignorance won't.
    Wait, what have I done to prove my ignorance? I just pointed out that most Americans don't know much other politics other than America, and you immediately called me ignorant. If anything, that is what we need to be concerned about here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wait, what have I done to prove my ignorance? I just pointed out that most Americans don't know much other politics other than America, and you immediately called me ignorant. If anything, that is what we need to be concerned about here.
    I am not calling you ignorant, I'm referring to the people who I mentioned. I used the word "yours" when I should have used "theirs", my apologies.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast