HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Default Donald Trump Ousts Acting AG

Donald Trump ousted acting Attorney General of the United States, Sally Yates, yesterday of her duties because she opposed his executive order banning entries from seven Muslim majority nations for 90 days and temporarily putting a halt on the entire US refugee program.

To replace her, Dana Boente was sworn in Monday evening until the nominated Attorney General, Sen. Jeff Sessions, is approved by the senate. In case you didn't know, the Attorney General is one that represent a country or a state in legal proceedings and advises the federal government. They are considered the top law enforcement officers or lawyers in the country.

According the Yates, she doubted that Trump's decision was lawful and sparked questions within congress.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...gee-order.html

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !Landon View Post
    Donald Trump ousted acting Attorney General of the United States, Sally Yates, yesterday of her duties because she opposed his executive order banning entries from seven Muslim majority nations for 90 days and temporarily putting a halt on the entire US refugee program.

To replace her, Dana Boente was sworn in Monday evening until the nominated Attorney General, Sen. Jeff Sessions, is approved by the senate. In case you didn't know, the Attorney General is one that represent a country or a state in legal proceedings and advises the federal government. They are considered the top law enforcement officers or lawyers in the country.

According the Yates, she doubted that Trump's decision was lawful and sparked questions within congress.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...gee-order.html

Why can't we just get obama back there were so little issues with him around

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Excellent. All you Obamacrats clear out your desks if you want to put illegal aliens before Americans.

My favourite talkshow host who I listen to every night on the day's events. You might like him @!Landon;

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent. All you Obamacrats clear out your desks if you want to put illegal aliens before Americans.

My favourite talkshow host who I listen to every night on the day's events. You might like him @!Landon;

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Accusing her of betrayal and insubordination, Donald Trump fired acting US Attorney General Sally Yates after she publicly questioned whether his controversial refugee and immigration ban was constitutional and refused to defend it in court.
    "I have my own opinion about something but because it doesn't correspond with Trumps I am committing betrayal" - this guy really is the laughing stock of the Western World. Firing someone because they're not being loyal to the party... has a very... how can I say... former East-Germany, scrap that let's be more general, dictatorship-like ring to it; and we all know how well those turn out.
    Last edited by MKR&*42; 31-01-2017 at 11:45 AM.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    My favourite talkshow host who I listen to every night on the day's events. You might like him
    Yes! I do, I actually prefer the Sean Hannity show.

Quote Originally Posted by RelliexHD View Post
    Really? Because where I live, people have plenty to say about Obama.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RelliexHD View Post
    I lived in USA for a year, most of my friends there who were Obama supporters when he was elected could not find anything positive to say about him.

This AG was seeking news headlines. She knew she would be out of the job by Friday when Trump's pick for AG would be approved, so she thought why not get some attention?

Politicians promise a lot during a election campaign and fail to deliver once elected. No one protests.
    Trump promises a lot during the election campaign, gets elected democratically, immediately starts delivering on his promise. The world decides to protest.

Muslim countries do not allow women to drive, to refuse sex with their husbands, they dictate what the women should wear, they refuse them high level jobs. Where are the protests against the women's rights in these countries? Oh wait, no one actually cares, they just do not like Trump so need any reason to protest. Because if any of these men or women really cared, they would constantly be protesting against Muslim countries who treat women like second class citizens with zero to little rights.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by abc View Post
    Trump promises a lot during the election campaign, gets elected democratically, immediately starts delivering on his promise. The world decides to protest.
    Very much agreed! I'd like to put a major emphasis on this statement! The day after Trump was inaugurated, immediately an action was taken against ObamaCare. He's living up to his promises. That's some good stuff to hear as an American for me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Muslim countries do not allow women to drive, to refuse sex with their husbands, they dictate what the women should wear, they refuse them high level jobs.
    What a load of absolute tosh.

• 1 country bans women driving.
    • Marital rape is not illegal in many countries, including; India, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Singapore - none of these countries have Muslim majorities (alongside many more).
    • France dictates that women cannot wear a veil. Uganda bans 'indecent dress'. Many countries have expectations on what women have to wear.
    • Indonesia President 2001-2004 was a woman. Prime Minister of Bangladesh is a woman.

I honestly don't think what you just said could have been any more generic if you tried. Sure, some Muslim countries have restrictions that you mentioned, but so do non-Muslim countries (driving being an exception; only one country).

You literally just spouted complete lies.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AgnesIO View Post
    What a load of absolute tosh.

• 1 country bans women driving.
    • Marital rape is not illegal in many countries, including; India, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Singapore - none of these countries have Muslim majorities (alongside many more).
    • France dictates that women cannot wear a veil. Uganda bans 'indecent dress'. Many countries have expectations on what women have to wear.
    • Indonesia President 2001-2004 was a woman. Prime Minister of Bangladesh is a woman.

I honestly don't think what you just said could have been any more generic if you tried. Sure, some Muslim countries have restrictions that you mentioned, but so do non-Muslim countries (driving being an exception; only one country).

You literally just spouted complete lies.
    Thanks for proving my point that White women's lives matter more. Where are the mass protest against the countries where women have less rights than men?

USA democratically elected Trump. He outlined his agenda clearly before he got elected. He is not executing his plans, plans which got him elected. At least he is not like other politicians who promise everything during their campaigns and then do nothing once in office.

UK moans about how Trump hates immigrants, yet many people in UK voted for Brexit due to their dislike of immigrants. Hypocrites.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks for proving my point that White women's lives matter more. Where are the mass protest against the countries where women have less rights than men?

USA democratically elected Trump. He outlined his agenda clearly before he got elected. He is not executing his plans, plans which got him elected. At least he is not like other politicians who promise everything during their campaigns and then do nothing once in office.

UK moans about how Trump hates immigrants, yet many people in UK voted for Brexit due to their dislike of immigrants. Hypocrites.
    That wasn't your point. You can't just pretend your post said something it didn't when you get shown that you are wrong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast