HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Default Conor Johnson - Anti-Bullying Campaigner

Heyyyy guys, so as you may or may not know, I'm an Anti-Bullying Campaigner as I was bullied for 18 year of my life, thankfully it's stopped when I'm not far away from turning 19. I've decided to make a website for my services as I do Youth Work and speeches etc.

Please check it out and comment your reviews below... Conor-Johnson.com

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Looks good dude! Interested to see where it will go.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

HTTPS link in your sig doesn't work. So fix that by changing to http or fix your website.

I don't really think one can title them self as a public figure either, as this is typically someone of 'great' public interest (govt/celebs/large business people/etc)

Aside from that your homepage is very.. boring? There's nothing to it? If you lack content then I'd opt to go with one of those scrolling pages that are often used for portfolio type sites.

Your about me also states 'Good news is I don't get bullied as often', which indicates you still do get bullied to some extent? Your post disagrees with this.

Your stories page I assume you have permission to post these stories? Highly unethical if you don't imo. You sure the third one is from a 66 year old man? I struggle to believe that.

Just my opinion.
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    HTTPS link in your sig doesn't work. So fix that by changing to http or fix your website.

I don't really think one can title them self as a public figure either, as this is typically someone of 'great' public interest (govt/celebs/large business people/etc)

Aside from that your homepage is very.. boring? There's nothing to it? If you lack content then I'd opt to go with one of those scrolling pages that are often used for portfolio type sites.

Your about me also states 'Good news is I don't get bullied as often', which indicates you still do get bullied to some extent? Your post disagrees with this.

Your stories page I assume you have permission to post these stories? Highly unethical if you don't imo. You sure the third one is from a 66 year old man? I struggle to believe that.

Just my opinion.
    Hey,

Yes I've gotten written permission from them as I wouldn't have posted them if I didn't ask their permission first. The last time I updated it as late last year when I was still getting bullied but I'm not anymore so I need to change it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Looks interesting.

Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    Hey, I've fixed the https, should work now.

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

Not a bad website but it definitely needs to have a bit more of a structure to it, section it off, perhaps have a proper template for the pages so it isn't just a white screen!

Definitely need more content / pages on there too- front page is extremely bland and just makes you want to click off straight the way, not v. professional hehe

Should start up blogs or something to give people a reason to regularly visit your site

Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Expling View Post
    Should start up blogs or something to give people a reason to regularly visit your site
    Wouldn't know where to start ahahah.

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Wouldn't know where to start ahahah.
    let's decorate the headers and background with some habbo alterations
    music applications on the top of the page containing a personal playlist with your TOP FIVE
    a hidden .swf file which shows an old-fashioned flash game called Super Conor World

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

It's a interesting site!

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast