HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Call of duty: World at war online help

Basically I got the 360 out the other day and decided to play online as I used to love that game however after starting it up it seems to be full of presumably people who have hacked it and it's got loads of writing coming up on the screen (sort of like habbo talking) anyway my question is. Does anyone still play this or know of any forums that are specific to this game where I could play online games with people who generally just want to play it instead of dicking about?
    Cheers

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Doubt you'll find many matches without jackets unfortunately. It's the same on all the older games. You could see if there is a world at war reddit?
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!
    Like Jake Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Reddit would probably be your best bet, but I can't imagine there is much for the 360 version
    Like Jake Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Reddit would probably be your best bet, but I can't imagine there is much for the 360 version
    probably not, there used to be ative forums for PC version especially custom maps etc.
    Like Jake Liked