HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !Landon View Post
    Maybe you're coming around, my friend?

Exactly, I don't know why it is such a problem. It has worked for years. No need for change.
    Not. Going. To. Bite.

Like Landon Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    It's not about stage fright, it's just absolutely disgusting to be splashing around in a trough of piss. If you want it to be that casual bring back the chamber pot, urinals don't even save that much space tbh especially with how most people tend to not want to get caught in someone else's stream or anything so space out
    Absolutely absurd idea. Unless you want the percentage of men to start p*ssing behind trees in public to skyrocket, then cubicles are here to stay. The amount of public events where queues for the females bathroom is 30 minutes long whilst fellas meander in and out at their desire is enough for me to veto the idea of cubicle abolition 100 times over.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Having a dump in a hole works, doesn't mean we don't look for improvements
    Our desire to sit down on a toilet isn't an improvement. Causes health issues that we blindly ignore.

Like Landon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AgnesIO View Post
    Our desire to sit down on a toilet isn't an improvement. Causes health issues that we blindly ignore.
    Plumbing and sewers is an enormous improvement, the next step may be adopting the squat style of toilets but surely you realise the advantages of not walking around in our own shit
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Plumbing and sewers is an enormous improvement, the next step may be adopting the squat style of toilets but surely you realise the advantages of not walking around in our own shit

I'll be honest, I do typically prefer to not walk around in my own faeces :p

Like Landon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

I love how you call inspirations like Ellen a "SJW", I mean if you're against justice that's your own thing but surely everyone should be given equal rights? With the women's bathroom thing, you're forgetting, you know, biological differences which means more women might need to use the bathroom.

Can't we just let people be themselves and just move on with our own lives, it really shouldn't affect you if somebody else is in your bathroom. If you can whip it out in front of strangers, then you can whip it out in front of any strangers. Just give people equal rights and let them be them, it won't affect you.

Something I forgot to mention: my school literally only has cubicles, no urinals. Guys queue is still shorter.
    Last edited by hungryfront; 26-02-2017 at 05:50 PM.
    just here to be political considering there's been a pretty one-sided viewpoint on here for a couple of years x
    Like Elegance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hungryfront View Post
    it really shouldn't affect you if somebody else is in your bathroom.
    It shouldn't affect a small girl if a grown man is in her restroom? I don't think so.

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

It shouldn't affect a small girl if a grown man is in her restroom? I don't think so.
    Really, why should it affect her? They have cubicles. Literally the only thing that is being shared is sinks.
    just here to be political considering there's been a pretty one-sided viewpoint on here for a couple of years x

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Really, why should it affect her? They have cubicles. Literally the only thing that is being shared is sinks.
    Ever heard of a child molester? I have.
    It may be your opinion to let a grown man in with a little, innocent girl, but when I have kids, I will never let that happen. Disgusting.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Completely agree with ^

It's not like a man is walking into a woman's bathroom and seeing them all with their legs spread apart taking a piss over a urinal?

- - - Updated - - -

Ever heard of a child molester? I have.
    It may be your opinion to let a grown man in with a little, innocent girl, but when I have kids, I will never let that happen. Disgusting.
    You think a bathroom door is going to make a difference to someone who wants to molest a child? lmfao

absolute idiot.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast