HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    What the actual **** goes on in your head?

Are you indicating that you've went into a womans toilet before?
    And what kind of statement did I say that makes you draw that conclusion?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !Landon View Post
    There are some real weird looks/screams if a man goes into a womens restroom and there are women in it, let me tell you that.

Indicates you have experience/witnessed.

or if you're referring to the first question then see all your recent posts.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

There are some real weird looks/screams if a man goes into a womens restroom and there are women in it, let me tell you that.

Indicates you have experience/witnessed.

or if you're referring to the first question then see all your recent posts.
    You know, I think that you're well aware that its false.
    But I find it quite funny that you are "for" this whole transgender bathroom deal, but you're the one that seemed to be shocked, saying this.

Are you indicating that you've went into a womans toilet before?

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

There's little point trying to reason with him. After all remember you're trying to use reason here with people here who believe a man with lipstick on and his bits lopped off is now a women. You'd have better luck trying reason with patients in Bedlam.

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 26-02-2017 at 06:10 PM.

Like Landon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

You know, I think that you're well aware that its false.
    But I find it quite funny that you are "for" this whole transgender bathroom deal, but you're the one that seemed to be shocked, saying this.
    I'm not for or against transgender bathroom rules, I'm indifferent to it. It makes literally 0 difference to me if I'm in a bathroom with a transgender watching me take a piss at a urinal or hearing me take a shit in a cubicle, and when I have a daughter it makes 0 difference if a transgender is in the same room as her when she's in another locked cubicle doing the toilet.

If someone makes a ******ed statement however then I'm going to jump in, hence my being here.

Also, unless you're transgender then that seems to be a rather pointless statement.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Also, unless you're transgender then that seems to be a rather pointless statement.
    So I have to be transgender to be able to have a valid opinion, I see how this works.

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I'm not a Marxist so I don't believe in Equality, correct. I do believe in Justice though, you cannot have both.

Your side isn't going to bully the rest of the population into the delusion that a man in a frock is now a woman.

And?

Can't we just stop warping society simply to accommodate the nutty demands of SJWs and trannys.

I just went to Universal Studios and the line for the women's was a ten minute wait. Men's I just walked in because of urinals. Can't you just let men have their urinals which they're happy with and just move on with your life?
    Pretty sure if anybody's doing the bullying, it's conservatives bullying people that aren't straight white men into doing what they want, like leaving the country. Let people be who they want, it's really of no effect to you.

Society is based on being warped. Society was "warped" to be so used to the internet, which is why you're here now. Society was "warped" to use smartphones so often. Society was "warped" to have to drive everywhere (leading to climate change, may I add).

Don't just put it down to urinals. Especially when you get those ones with the little half wall thing between them that makes them virtually the same size as cubicles.

As a straight white male, I am privileged. I accept that, but I use my privilege for good, like standing up for people who don't have the privilege. People who aren't straight, white, or male. I don't use it, like many Trump supporters do, to oppress others.
    just here to be political considering there's been a pretty one-sided viewpoint on here for a couple of years x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

So I have to be transgender to be able to have a valid opinion, I see how this works.
    No you have to be transgender to use the argument of a man being in a womans bathroom, otherwise you're talking about unisex bathrooms and not this transgender rule, and no part of this thread is about unisex bathrooms.

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    There's little point trying to reason with him. After all remember you're trying to use reason here with people here who believe a man with lipstick on and his bits lopped off is now a women. You'd have better luck trying reason with patients in Bedlam.

Age is to do with maturity. You wouldn't let a 4 year old drive a car the same as you would let a 40 year old drive a car, but you would let a woman drive a car the same as you would let a man drive a car.
    just here to be political considering there's been a pretty one-sided viewpoint on here for a couple of years x
    Like Empired Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hungryfront View Post
    Age is to do with maturity. You wouldn't let a 4 year old drive a car the same as you would let a 40 year old drive a car, but you would let a woman drive a car the same as you would let a man drive a car.
    Depends ultimately if reversing is required or not.
    Like Empired, Landon Liked

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast