HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: What's Your Thoughts?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Great idea, hope it happens!

The results are hidden 0%
  • Maybe, might be cool but don't mind

• No! Worst idea ever!

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Default Habbox Throwback Week(end)?

Heyy guys,

I've just add this idea and I thought I would post it here for your views and general management+ views.

I've been looking through old threads and I've came across things like, the old HC HxHD layout, the first ever site layout etc and I was thinking, why don't Habbox do an event to celebrate how far the fansite has come? Like, go back an old HxHD layout, give users the choice to go back to an old layout of the site etc just so newbies can experience what Habbox was like in say like 2007 or something...

Thought?

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Old hxhd layouts have always been retried and are crap and don't work.

I proposed changing back to cutenews for website but wasn't a popular decision.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

@despect; and I were actually going to do an event like this by itself and then moved it to HxSS, but was forgotten about at the time. The idea was to do an old HxHD, swap the the old layouts, have a retro Habbox.com, old events (don't hit the wall, fallin' furni etc.). Definitely something nice and easy, I'm sure we can have another little look at doing it as it's always nice to look back. Perhaps something for Habbox's birthday?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    @despect; and I were actually going to do an event like this by itself and then moved it to HxSS, but was forgotten about at the time. The idea was to do an old HxHD, swap the the old layouts, have a retro Habbox.com, old events (don't hit the wall, fallin' furni etc.). Definitely something nice and easy, I'm sure we can have another little look at doing it as it's always nice to look back. Perhaps something for Habbox's birthday?
    I'm 100% still up for going ahead with this!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    I'm 100% still up for going ahead with this!
    Woo, sounds good to me

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    I'd love to do this! It'll be great to see how Habbox started I mean, we've got HabboxWiki.com but wouldn't it be better to experience it for ourselves?
    Last edited by Conor; 24-02-2017 at 11:10 PM.

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

when i was in events (back when @Martin; and @Smurfed-; was management i'm sure) we had retro week where we hosted old events, used old furni lines to design our rooms, old habbo looks etc and it was fun

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    when i was in events (back when @Martin; and @Smurfed-; was management i'm sure) we had retro week where we hosted old events, used old furni lines to design our rooms, old habbo looks etc and it was fun
    Yassss! We hosted 101 events that week between us all!

I remember we invited some previous events hosts from the past to come back and help out with the hosting duties too which was quite nice!

The rooms were actually so cute! I much prefer basics to all this modern wired stuff anyway so it was perfect for me haha!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Yassss! We hosted 101 events that week between us all!

I remember we invited some previous events hosts from the past to come back and help out with the hosting duties too which was quite nice!

The rooms were actually so cute! I much prefer basics to all this modern wired stuff anyway so it was perfect for me haha!
    did we really host that many? and aw yeah, i forgot about the previous events hosts. i'm sure samantha. stayed with us afterwards didn't she? when i did a "blast from the past" thing for competitions dept for habbox's birthday, quite a few older comps staff got involved in that too

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Sounds like a nice idea