HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rare Values

Tokens

Default Rare Values

Hi.

I don't visit Habbox or Habbo much (read: extremely rarely), but I came back to try and find out the price of a certain rare value, but I couldn't find anywhere on your homepage if it existed. Eventually I found a link to the v6 site which just throws up a mysql error. What's up?

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Rare Values has been gone for a long time. There was/is a manager but no idea who it is or what they do - think it might be zipol idk. People go elsewhere now and imo Habbox well and truly missed the window of opportunity where rare values could still be brought back and it still be popular with non-members.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

RIP RV.
    Not too sure where you'll be able to find rare values elsewhere.
    Best of luck.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

Unfortunately our RV system has gone a little down hill and we don't have a system ATM. We used to use the old site for values and I was hoping to get that back until a new one was created but it was deleted

We've got plans for it to come back extremely soon though, designs are done and we're just waiting on the site development team to find the time to finish off with the styling and then we'll do a nice big event for its return!

I'm the meantime though I'm sure someone in the ultra rare trade on habbo will happily help you with certain rare values! They're an official habbox room so give one of them a shout and they'll be sure to have a look, or you can ask people on here and they'll help too

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

It would be good to see rvs back up and running and I hope management arent just giving the "itll be up really soon" excuse. I know lots of people have been working really hard on it though so I dont see why it wont be up and running soon!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

hopefully it'll be back up soon. although that would mean @Intersocial; and i would have to re-add rare values on half the pages on the wiki again after spending days removing them all hahaha

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Expling View Post
    Unfortunately our RV system has gone a little down hill and we don't have a system ATM. We used to use the old site for values and I was hoping to get that back until a new one was created but it was deleted

We've got plans for it to come back extremely soon though, designs are done and we're just waiting on the site development team to find the time to finish off with the styling and then we'll do a nice big event for its return!

I'm the meantime though I'm sure someone in the ultra rare trade on habbo will happily help you with certain rare values! They're an official habbox room so give one of them a shout and they'll be sure to have a look, or you can ask people on here and they'll help too
    This all sounds good, but let's be honest, it won't happen. No one is going to commit the amount of time necessary to build such a system, at least not for free anyway.

If it does then I'll eat my little habbo hat.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!
    Like David, Landon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    This all sounds good, but let's be honest, it won't happen. No one is going to commit the amount of time necessary to build such a system, at least not for free anyway.

If it does then I'll eat my little habbo hat.
    Hasnt the rebuilding of rvs been going on for agess now? I thought ever since Lauren was AGM. I dont know how far it has come along though.

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Surely it would have made more sense to at least do something temporary whilst the system was being built like set up some pages on the site for the rares you can't find on the marketplace etc? Even having the values manually listed on a page surely would have been better than nothing and kept at least a few people coming to Habbox for values? You could have like included information to "Ask a rare values reporter" for information on a rare too so they could get in contact with Habbox to find out, since the department was still there, just not the system.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    Hasnt the rebuilding of rvs been going on for agess now? I thought ever since Lauren was AGM. I dont know how far it has come along though.
    Don't think so haha. Been in limbo as far as anyone is aware
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast