HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Default hardback or paperback?

do you have a preference?

i prefer hardbacks but i don't really have a reason. i think it's just because i don't like when book covers go all wrinkly after you've read them. although some can be annoying because the cover sometimes slides off if you get what i mean by that

wby

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not too fussed on hardback or paperback to be honest. However, if I have a set of books I'd prefer them to be all the same - the 5th instalment of the Hetty Feather series by Jacqueline Wilson was released in hardback first, I had to wait over a year just for it to get released in paperback! It was a good book though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

usually paperback cus cheaper and hardback tend to be a bit heavier

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    I'm not too fussed on hardback or paperback to be honest. However, if I have a set of books I'd prefer them to be all the same - the 5th instalment of the Hetty Feather series by Jacqueline Wilson was released in hardback first, I had to wait over a year just for it to get released in paperback! It was a good book though.
    i don't go out of my way to specifically buy hardbacks though. i'm not that fussed, it's just a preference really. but like you i also like my series to match. it's kind of annoying because i bought first three harry potter books in hardback, which meant i had to buy the rest too and the editions i bought were more expensive than the regular ones, which then meant that they were even more expensive because i wanted those editions in hardback ahhh

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

I don't really care either way. Which ever is cheaper at the time that I can buy, I will get it. But I guess I tend to go for hardbacks more than paperbacks.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Dont really have a preference as such. If i had to choose itd be hardbacks though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    PrettyLoven

I really like hardcover but If a book came only in paperback then that is fine. Hardcover feel solid and sturdy which I like: )

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Honestly, I don't think it matters too much, but I prefer paperbacks because they're easier to carry around and slot away. The hardback books I have are much larger and heavier than the paperback editions.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Paperback, specially the pocket version of the Hobbit I've got here, printed in newspaper-esque paper, because they smell better