HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I bought the Panic at the Disco album when it came out last year!! Only the second album I've ever bought
    I remember you were literally obsessed with that victory song in particular you always kept asking me to play it hahaha.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    yes omfg for sure! i remember obsessed with "how to touch a girl" for months - refused to listen to anything else hahaha

just listened to them and omg so much talent! i love both say love and save my soul the most i think
    This song is a paradox - after listening to it you get like waaaaaaat - thinking that the song teaches how to physically touch a woman (sung by a 15yo girl!) but NOO, phew, it's about the sentimental thing

great song, though - as good as Like That

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lucpix View Post
    This song is a paradox - after listening to it you get like waaaaaaat - thinking that the song teaches how to physically touch a woman (sung by a 15yo girl!) but NOO, phew, it's about the sentimental thing

great song, though - as good as Like That
    got confused for a second thinking this was the video game thread. Thought you were saying the soundtrack for theme hospital was teaching you how to touch a girl hahaha got so confused

I don't think I've listened to like that!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123