HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

We didnt have a school bus, it was a public bus which was even worse because sometimes the bus would just drive straight past the school bus stop because of the issues

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I went on our school bus for about a month when I first moved to NZ and the highlights were passing the field of alpacas and the field of emus everyday... nothing interesting happened with the people

Like Absently, Sho Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    I went on our school bus for about a month when I first moved to NZ and the highlights were passing the field of alpacas and the field of emus everyday... nothing interesting happened with the people
    My school were going to get a school bus but I heard that arent very reliable with timings etc. Is that true?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    My school were going to get a school bus but I heard that arent very reliable with timings etc. Is that true?
    Wasnt too bad for the month I was on it, but throughout my years at high school people always turned up late to school because their bus just took forever to turn up and get to school.

they were always ready for the end of school though as they collected the primary kids who finished 15 mins before (who were on the other side of the road) we finished

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Wasnt too bad for the month I was on it, but throughout my years at high school people always turned up late to school because their bus just took forever to turn up and get to school.

they were always ready for the end of school though as they collected the primary kids who finished 15 mins before (who were on the other side of the road) we finished
    Ah yeah I guess that is the only downside to it is that if they are running behind it makes everyone late!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    Ah yeah I guess that is the only downside to it is that if they are running behind it makes everyone late!
    Probably a more plausible excuse though if the school bus is late as everyone will be late, than if you took a public bus you may just be told off and told to get an earlier bus if it's only you late!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Probably a more plausible excuse though if the school bus is late as everyone will be late, than if you took a public bus you may just be told off and told to get an earlier bus if it's only you late!
    So true, blame it on the school bus!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

When someone chucked bricks at the window and it smashed over my friend and cut above her eye. We had to get off and change bus. Can't tell the story but can remember being in hysterics laughing for the full journey lmao.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12