HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    I used to do volleyball and basketball. But other than that, not a whole lot of team sports.
    I prefer individual sports. I used to do a lot of track, and field sports, and I did wrestling too.
    I always quite good at basketball. Never had a team for it though!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I didn't really get into sports at school until year 9-11. I played volleyball and rounders - volleyball was taught by an ex England player too which was nice too! Only played competitively once and we had to travel to Stokesley and they formed a Yorkshire Volleyball Team from that (I didn't know it was for that until after it). For rounders we competed at other schools in the area.

I won best effort in sport in year 9 and came 3rd place in year 10 for the same award so it paid off a bit! I loved sports in high school though, I'd love to play volleyball/rounders/badminton again though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    I didn't really get into sports at school until year 9-11. I played volleyball and rounders - volleyball was taught by an ex England player too which was nice too! Only played competitively once and we had to travel to Stokesley and they formed a Yorkshire Volleyball Team from that (I didn't know it was for that until after it). For rounders we competed at other schools in the area.

I won best effort in sport in year 9 and came 3rd place in year 10 for the same award so it paid off a bit! I loved sports in high school though, I'd love to play volleyball/rounders/badminton again though.
    you actually had a "team" for rounders? that's awesome. i love rounders but we only played it during PE

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    you actually had a "team" for rounders? that's awesome. i love rounders but we only played it during PE
    Sort of yeah, it was basically an after school thing, but there was another interest from our school and surrounding ones to make it a proper thing!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Sort of yeah, it was basically an after school thing, but there was another interest from our school and surrounding ones to make it a proper thing!
    Did you play against other schools or more just other people in the school? I didnt think rounders was popular enough for a team.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    Did you play against other schools or more just other people in the school? I didnt think rounders was popular enough for a team.
    Other schools . They actually had a proper knockout tournament and everything as well, but I was off after having an operation on my teeth .

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

that's super cool! we lit just had a hockey and netball team for girls, basketball and football for guys. i really liked badminton, rounders and dodgeball so I wish my school did more with those kind of stuff

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Other schools . They actually had a proper knockout tournament and everything as well, but I was off after having an operation on my teeth .

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Wow i really didnt know any schools had rounders teams.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Football yeahhhh and I wanted to do hockey but the school didn't ever actually make a team and I was too scared to join the actual Worthing club because I wasn't quite that good RIP
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

I've never been athletic enough

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast