HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I was shit at squash lmfao. I used to try and avoid it all costs!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

year 6 primary school yes i did netball as an extracurricular (you had to do at least one) and i had to do shitty competitions
    i remember this year 3 teacher organising it and she screamed at me when we went to another school cos we were playing and the ref just stopped and started doing up my laces so i was embarrassed and like ??
    so she screamed at me for not saying thanks to the bloke lol x love miss smith

secondary school absolutely none and the best thing about secondayr was that i didn't have to do sports day, though my tutor was head of pe and for 5 eyars straight she usd to beg me to o something to make her look good but nope!
    i hate sports, especially with other people cos i feel like everyone is staring at me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Expling View Post
    year 6 primary school yes i did netball as an extracurricular (you had to do at least one) and i had to do shitty competitions
    i remember this year 3 teacher organising it and she screamed at me when we went to another school cos we were playing and the ref just stopped and started doing up my laces so i was embarrassed and like ??
    so she screamed at me for not saying thanks to the bloke lol x love miss smith

secondary school absolutely none and the best thing about secondayr was that i didn't have to do sports day, though my tutor was head of pe and for 5 eyars straight she usd to beg me to o something to make her look good but nope!
    i hate sports, especially with other people cos i feel like everyone is staring at me

why didn't you have to take part in sports day? was that just you or for everybody in your school? everyone had to take part at my school

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

We didn't HAVE to take part in our sports day it was just recommended that you do. If you really didn't want to they found other things you can do to help out such as, giving out the water to people who were taking part etc. I tried to take part as much as I could because it was just about the fun rather than actually winning

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    why didn't you have to take part in sports day? was that just you or for everybody in your school? everyone had to take part at my school
    it was for the entire school! Our sports days weren't amazing, it was literally a competition where if you were put down for something then at a certain time of thee day you'd need to go and do it (people couldn't watch, was a normal day of lessons)

We done lots of other sporty things, like we 'walked to ghana' to raise money for our charity, do PE every week etc. But I hated PE so me and my friend were let off from doing it, we'd change our uniform a little bit and then walk around the field and talk haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Expling View Post
    it was for the entire school! Our sports days weren't amazing, it was literally a competition where if you were put down for something then at a certain time of thee day you'd need to go and do it (people couldn't watch, was a normal day of lessons)

We done lots of other sporty things, like we 'walked to ghana' to raise money for our charity, do PE every week etc. But I hated PE so me and my friend were let off from doing it, we'd change our uniform a little bit and then walk around the field and talk haha
    oh wow. we'd have no lessons for the day and have a "sports day" where everyone had to take part in at least one thing. was really annoying if the one thing you're taking part in was at like 9am so then you had the rest of the day to just do nothing and sit around until 3:30, was pretty dumb. and wtf at you being let off from pe??? it was compulsory for everyone to take part at my school unless you had a doctor's note. like even in the snow we were out

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

oh wow. we'd have no lessons for the day and have a "sports day" where everyone had to take part in at least one thing. was really annoying if the one thing you're taking part in was at like 9am so then you had the rest of the day to just do nothing and sit around until 3:30, was pretty dumb. and wtf at you being let off from pe??? it was compulsory for everyone to take part at my school unless you had a doctor's note. like even in the snow we were out
    we had the same but 'althletics day' where you were meant to take part in at least one thing but they didn't check so the last few years of high school I didn't bother. We dress up in house colours (my house colour was blue so I was head to toe blue, blue tights and everything) but we just chilled out and talked and ate all day it was great.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    we had the same but 'althletics day' where you were meant to take part in at least one thing but they didn't check so the last few years of high school I didn't bother. We dress up in house colours (my house colour was blue so I was head to toe blue, blue tights and everything) but we just chilled out and talked and ate all day it was great.
    same as us then! although we had a fairly small school so they actually did check. we had four houses too, i was blue in primary school but ended up in yellow in secondary school. i guess it wasn't SO bad because i could just do the easy things like javelin or disk throwing, that didn't require much effort and then i could just chill the rest of the day!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

same as us then! although we had a fairly small school so they actually did check. we had four houses too, i was blue in primary school but ended up in yellow in secondary school. i guess it wasn't SO bad because i could just do the easy things like javelin or disk throwing, that didn't require much effort and then i could just chill the rest of the day!!
    Yeah when I did bother doing that one activity I did shotput usually, throw a ball like twice and you're done for the day

Like Sho Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

never been in any lol apart from primary school football team for like 6 weeks till i left

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast