HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Make-up

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Default Make-up

For anyone that wears make-up!!!

How often do you tend to wear it?
    How much do you also apply?
    What are your must have products?
    How much do you spend on it?

I used to wear it like once or twice a week, but I've been feeling lately I'm so sick of looking so pale and miserable and I've literally the worst deep bags on my face that make-up in the only way to fix it. Just been doing quick make up like 5 mins to do some foundation, powder,mascara and eyebrows, maybe a bit of eyeliner! If I really don't have the time, I'll flick on some mascara just to make my eyes pop a little bit. I also change my make up depending on what I'm doing, if I've loads of time or I'm going out for dinner/clubbing I'll do it all and try and contour, do some nice eyeshadow, pop on primer, lipstick and the lot.

I don't really have any must have products, I used to like to spend a bit extra on my foundation and buy mac, but I don't like spending much on it anymore. I've just started buying dream satin liquid again instead and think it looks quite nice on. I used to always wear it as a young teen and they've changed it recently. I always swap what I use or just nab anything cheap! I'm quite scrimpy when it comes to prices so try and cheap out.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

i use it most days now just cause i feel better and more put together with it.

atm i just wear bb cream mascara (after using eyelash curlers) some blusher and either lipgloss or lipstick

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Yes everyday. Use quite high end stuff so spend quite a bit but usually only but when it's on offer in debenhams. Mac strobe cream is my ultimate fave. Use that, Estée Lauder double wear, lancome waterproof mascara, urban decay naked palettes/Mac palettes for eyeshadow, Mac blusher, bare minerals bronzer, Mac highlighter or marylou manizer. Mac lipsticks, mostly using yash atm.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

i very rarely wear any make up but when i do i'll just wear foundation and lipstick. sometimes eyeliner but i usually cba anymore and just go without lmao
    i dont go for any big brands or anything i just buy whatever i can afford at the time

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I, personally, do not wear make up on a daily basis but when I'm out with my friends at the gay club or what not, I end up put some mascara on. I enjoy it when my eyes pop.
    Also, my partner is a female impersonator so we have make up all over our apartment. Lol, we usually get stuff from Amazon (which is actually pretty good)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I wear it every weekday for work but I try not to wear it at the weekend, it just really depends what I'm doing/who I'm seeing etc. I don't wear too much, I don't wear foundation or bb cream as luckily my skins pretty good. Just concealer and powder, brows, eye shadow and mascara (after curlers) on a daily basis. Use mostly drugstore brands although they've stopped selling the collection concealer over here which is a pain and I have no idea what concealer to buy once my tube runs out

If I'm going for anything more than a casual look I'll just add more eyeshadow, some eyeliner, lipstick, and possibly bb cream to the above.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

I spend quite a bit on makeup. I don't wear makeup everyday but I wear it quite often. For foundation I use Estée Lauder double wear or nars sheer glow depending on my skin and nars radiant creamy concealer. for blush I use mac and mascara maybelleine false lash effect I think it's called? I'm wearing Charlotte tilbury lipstick in Bond girl quite often atm.

i don't really wear eyeliner but I always opt for a drugstore option if I do.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

From a mans point of view I dont like it when people wear way too much. Its just it doesnt look good. I much prefer natural beauty but each to their own!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

do any of you wear concealer? if so recommend any good ones? i've been buying this cheap one since they stopped selling the one i used to buy and it's lit awf lmao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

The collection 2000 one is meant to be really good.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast