HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    for sure! someone i went to school with used to buy books with covers that she likes and then rip the covers off and stick them on her wall, and then throwing the inside of the book away. i don't understand why she didn't just print off the covers from the internet??? that's an awful way to treat a book
    How could you do that to a book plus that's rather expensive for what could be a cheap print off (even if you did it professionally at a printers to make it nice)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    How could you do that to a book plus that's rather expensive for what could be a cheap print off (even if you did it professionally at a printers to make it nice)
    i know right?? i went into her room and could have cried at the number of books she'd torn apart to cover her walls

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

i know right?? i went into her room and could have cried at the number of books she'd torn apart to cover her walls
    Cry how would you let your child spend hundreds of pounds buying books for their walls and bin???

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Cry how would you let your child spend hundreds of pounds buying books for their walls and bin???
    god knows. from what i gathered they didn't care. i get annoyed when people fold the pages of books instead of using a bookmark so i was horrified when i saw it hahaha

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

What a waste of time and money! Its like buying a burger and throwing the meat away. Poor books

Like Sloths Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

god knows. from what i gathered they didn't care. i get annoyed when people fold the pages of books instead of using a bookmark so i was horrified when i saw it hahaha
    Oh sorry I do that haha but only if I can't find anything sufficient to use as a bookmark

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    I've heard so many people talk about pretty little liars. Is it even any good?
    yeah, i saw the show first but theres like a 2 month wait until the final season so within the 2 months im trying to read all 18 books.

that isn't gonna happen given the show starts back in april but im currently on book 6/13.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Oh sorry I do that haha but only if I can't find anything sufficient to use as a bookmark
    Ahhh oh no haha. I usually grab the first thing I see which is usually a receipt or something

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I have quite a few book marks somewhere.. or i fold the corner of the page then close it so I know where I am when I next go to read it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

nooo use the bookmarks! lmao

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast