HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I would but I don't know where half of them are, I'm pretty sure my mum stole them before she got her kindle.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

get some more! or use a piece of paper. don't know why folding papers triggers me so much hahah

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I think it's just so much easier for me to fold the page because searching for a book mark is just effort

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

fair enough but cri

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    for sure! someone i went to school with used to buy books with covers that she likes and then rip the covers off and stick them on her wall, and then throwing the inside of the book away. i don't understand why she didn't just print off the covers from the internet??? that's an awful way to treat a book
    As if there were 00 scanners printers or ANY KIND OF HEALTHY AND SAFE COPYING STUFF ON EARTH
    everything for the perfect room design

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lucpix View Post
    As if there were 00 scanners printers or ANY KIND OF HEALTHY AND SAFE COPYING STUFF ON EARTH
    everything for the perfect room design
    i'd rather have the books than a perfect room design wouldn't you?

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

i'd rather have the books than a perfect room design wouldn't you?
    rooms with bookshelves (yn)
    btw, I kind of have a collection of bookmarks, filled with propaganda telling about the about-to-come books, they always, literally, donate them on the reception desk at the library here and, god, it's free, obviously! not that i ever will read the books the 'propagandas' are telling me to read but since it has the ability of remembering where you stopped, it's more than perfect

hbu??? let's trade this, againnn
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 05-03-2017 at 11:07 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lucpix View Post
    rooms with bookshelves (yn)
    btw, I kind of have a collection of bookmarks, filled with propaganda telling about the about-to-come books, they always, literally, donate them on the reception desk at the library here and, god, it's free, obviously! not that i ever will read the books the 'propagandas' are telling me to read but since it has the ability of remembering where you stopped, it's more than perfect

hbu??? let's trade this, againnn
    yes give me the bookshelves!
    i only have one bookmark and it's one my sister bought me when i started reading in primary school. i still use it now since i've never felt the need to buy a new one when i already have one (and i'm not lucky enough to get these free things like you are!)

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

i only have one bookmark and it's one my sister bought me when i started reading in primary school. i still use it now since i've never felt the need to buy a new one when i already have one (and i'm not lucky enough to get these free things like you are!)
    girl genius! I started reading a few years ago (that means the "without pictures" ones, but comic books are here since 2003 that's crazy)
    just out of an uncontrollable curiosity: whats the "theme" of the bookmark? or has it a basic colour only, you know

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

How do you still have that??? I've lost so many bookmarks in my years of reading I don't know where they go, although some are in books I've half read and got sick of, but the rest idk. I love that Book Depository sends you a bookmark with each order so my bookmark pile is stocking up so I've stopped folding corners for now

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast