HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Samsung S8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !Landon View Post
    I matched your stereotype because I said to walk into a grocery store and look around? Are you kidding me? This isn't right!
    Oh, stop your faux offence, please.

You support a man who openly talks about sexuallt assaulting women, encourages violence against protesters, and hates immigrants... and yet you get offended by a light hearted comment based on your assumption that by walking into a grocery store you can see that Apple have more users than Android?

Move on.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think it depends what you need and want the phone for @-:Undertaker:-; as for me I wouldn't purchase a phone for so much money (although the Google Pixel looks amazing), I go for what I need in a phone and find one that's affordable to me. I have a Moto G4 and it's one of the best phones I've had whereas your personal preference would be different and might find more use in the Samsung S8.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AgnesIO View Post
    Oh, stop your faux offence, please.

Move on.
    You need to move on. Not all North Americans are egotistical and self-centered, and neither am I. Start a new thread and I will continue your absolutely stunning accusation.

Quote Originally Posted by AgnesIO View Post
    You support a man who openly talks about sexuallt assaulting women, encourages violence against protesters, and hates immigrants... and yet you get offended by a light hearted comment based on your assumption that by walking into a grocery store you can see that Apple have more users than Android?
    Oh okay. Cause I encourage sexually assaulting women, beating people up, and I also HATE immigrants too! I am such a hateful person! I'm a self-centered ***** and all I care about is myself!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !Landon View Post
    You need to move on. Not all North Americans are egotistical and self-centered, and neither am I. Start a new thread and I will continue your absolutely stunning accusation.

Oh okay. Cause I encourage sexually assaulting women, beating people up, and I also HATE immigrants too! I am such a hateful person! I'm a self-centered ***** and all I care about is myself!
    A) I'm well aware of this. English people love scones and all have lovely accents, whilst living in a country that never stops raining. They are stereotypes. Doesn't mean they are true. Chill out.

B) Wut?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345