HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Samsung S8

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Samsung S8

heard other day the samsung S8 is due out within next couple of months

i've got an S7 edge and it's in perfect condition not one scratch so i'm hopefully gonna sell that and use the money to buy an S8 which they reckon is gonna market for £680 to £750 ish but hopefully i'll get somewhere a lot cheaper from non-major retailer.

i think the camera is really strong a 30 so thats main reason for changing but also to not make a big loss on the S7 and sell while its in good condition and still a good phone

anyone else thinking of getting one x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Ive got s6. If s8 is going to come out soon its not really worth ugrading to s7 which is what I wanted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

I want to purchase it considering I have the Note 5 at the moment.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

two friends from uni are planning to get one but i don't really upgrade to newer phones unless there's something wrong with what i currently have. they're super excited for it though

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Samsungs are probably better than iphones in my personal opinion

Tokens

Latest Awards:

who even uses samsungs anymore.. you're better off getting an iphone trust me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jorgie View Post
    who even uses samsungs anymore.. you're better off getting an iphone trust me.
    Yes the battery issue was bad but seems they know what caused it and how to avoid it. It's not like iphones haven't had issues maybe not as bad but still.

I'm due an upgrade in about August and need one desperately. I have an s6 but the s6s are not waterproof and think I got water in it which has made it a bit temperamental at times plus the s6 doesn't have an sd card slot. Depends on the deals really. I got my s6 just before the s7 came out. Vodafone loyality services gave me a really good deal so hopefully they will again.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    Yes the battery issue was bad but seems they know what caused it and how to avoid it. It's not like iphones haven't had issues maybe not as bad but still.

I'm due an upgrade in about August and need one desperately. I have an s6 but the s6s are not waterproof and think I got water in it which has made it a bit temperamental at times plus the s6 doesn't have an sd card slot. Depends on the deals really. I got my s6 just before the s7 came out. Vodafone loyality services gave me a really good deal so hopefully they will again.
    The battery is still bad.. the iPhone never really had any big problematic issues unlike Samsung which not only had bad battery to begin with but bad camera quality, not to mention the apps which are so hard to function.. To change a whattsap profile picture you have to go all the way in settings, I mean if you have technical insight then it's probably easy but for new users? That is bullshit.. lol. Yet iPhone can be done directly within the apps settings. Much simpler in so many ways and for so many functions. x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

There were plenty of issues with past and current iPhone releases

Not sure about the camera comment as I'm pretty sure the S7 is rated better for camera vs iPhone 7? unless your reference 'to begin with' is aimed at very old phones?

Apps are the same on android and iOS, if one has a button to change the profile picture in a different location then that's down to the app developer and nothing to do with either Samsung or Android. Again though, even taking that into consideration one app isn't enough to justify one superior to the other lol, especially for something once you've learned to do it's common sense.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

If I was going to Android I would probably get a Google Pixel. At least I wouldn't have to deal with the mess Samsung adds to Android itself.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast