HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lucpix View Post
    What if you guys access HabboxForum activating the "view-website-as-it-is-seen-on-desktop-thing" mode?
    Well, obviously it's a pain in the head if you're using a 4-inches phone (...consummating the mobile data package - aaaa) but this should be a good solution for tablets, maybe? Try it and see if that works for you
    Yeah I tried my iPad, but I don't usually have my iPad all the time.
    Also, I have wifi, so no worries for that.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lucpix View Post
    What if you guys access HabboxForum activating the "view-website-as-it-is-seen-on-desktop-thing" mode?
    Well, obviously it's a pain in the head if you're using a 4-inches phone (...consummating the mobile data package - aaaa) but this should be a good solution for tablets, maybe? Try it and see if that works for you
    Well, for me it's just design. I find it harder to get around. I don't have a problem with accessing on a smaller device. Just the fact that I don't think Tapatalk has a very good design haha.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I use forum on my mobile without tapatalk and its pretty much the same as using it on my laptop

Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    I use forum on my mobile without tapatalk and its pretty much the same as using it on my laptop
    I only use the Tapatalk now if I need to post a picture on the forum. Lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    I only use the Tapatalk now if I need to post a picture on the forum. Lol
    Ohh yeah I dont think ive ever tried that on my mobile haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    Idk what it is but using it on a PC is so much better

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !Landon View Post
    Idk what it is but using it on a PC is so much better
    Its easier for sure!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

But to direct it back on the main topic of forums dying. I think if forums need to keep up to date, it needs to change to generate the same ease as places like Tumblr and Reddit.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    But to direct it back on the main topic of forums dying. I think if forums need to keep up to date, it needs to change to generate the same ease as places like Tumblr and Reddit.
    I think more features are needed for sure!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

One of the main characteristics of the forums is that it keeps the style and way-of-use from the old websites from the old times, when the social media were not for everybody and the forums were the main source of sharing love and making friends and now it's reversed, you know, the social media became pop and forums are "not for everybody"

And, well, it's not exactly a problem, you know - it makes a considerable contrast between the nowadays's way to access and post things not because it's worse but because the forums still kind of obligate the users to create contents and think by their own because there's not a "Share" button here; so if you want to share your opinions and interests, you can't passively share a "SHARE IF YOU LIKE TOMATOES AND LIKE IF YOU LOVE POTATOES" post; instead, you must to write I love potatoes and, still, must to create a brief argument explaining why you love it and why everyone who doesn't are wrong, lol Plus, if you want to make your post prettier and cooler, you must to develop in yourself a little bit of programming skills which bolds our words and puts youtube videos

On today's social media, the superficiality of the quick-and-vague-way-to-discuss-things is quite attractive and replaces the healthy and independent way to discuss from the forums, we members are survivors haha
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 15-03-2017 at 05:33 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast