HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Default RuPaul's Drag Race

Recently my partner and I have been on a total RuPaul's Drag Race kick and if you've ever watched it, you'll probably be thinking the same thing... B*&!#es need to keep their heels on. Haha!
    Anyone seen all of them yet? We are only on Season five and there are some queens on there that I honestly DO NOT know why Ru decided to pick them.

What was your favourite season? Do you have a Queen that stands out to you?

If you haven't watched it... have you at least heard of it? What's your perception on the tv show?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I LOVE RUPAUL. It's my second favourite show ever. I've recently been rewatching them all in preparation for the new series so I'm fully up to date on everything again.

It's literally one of the only shows that actually makes me consistently happy and laugh which is amazing!!!

My favourite queen of all time is Bianca Del Rio because she's bloody hilarious!! I also really love Naomi Smalls and Kim Chi from the latest season, Kim is so creative and the best design queen I think and Naomi is just so bloody gorgeous.

I follow a bunch of queens on instagram and my fav one to follow is actually Milk, sooooo hot as a man and genuinely hilarious as well. Such a lovely person.

I can't wait for the next season, there's some beautiful and fierce queens on there!!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LaWrAwRrR View Post
    I LOVE RUPAUL. It's my second favourite show ever. I've recently been rewatching them all in preparation for the new series so I'm fully up to date on everything again.

It's literally one of the only shows that actually makes me consistently happy and laugh which is amazing!!!

My favourite queen of all time is Bianca Del Rio because she's bloody hilarious!! I also really love Naomi Smalls and Kim Chi from the latest season, Kim is so creative and the best design queen I think and Naomi is just so bloody gorgeous.

I follow a bunch of queens on instagram and my fav one to follow is actually Milk, sooooo hot as a man and genuinely hilarious as well. Such a lovely person.

I can't wait for the next season, there's some beautiful and fierce queens on there!!!!
    Yeah, We are halfway through season five and it is soooo caddy... I LOVE IT!
    haha.
    This season is with Alaska, and Detox which are my two favourite queens from this season.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Yeah, We are halfway through season five and it is soooo caddy... I LOVE IT!
    haha.
    This season is with Alaska, and Detox which are my two favourite queens from this season.
    have you seen them before??

I really hated the **** from rolaskatox in season 5, if they hadn't formed that I might actually have been able to appreciate them as actual queens.

also SPOILER FOR WINNER IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT DONT OPEN THIS:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

have you seen them before??

I really hated the **** from rolaskatox in season 5, if they hadn't formed that I might actually have been able to appreciate them as actual queens.

also SPOILER FOR WINNER IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT DONT OPEN THIS:

Haha! I have wiki'd who had won before, and don't worry.. I totally agree with the Rolaskatox! They were very ****. But I especially liked it when Alaska was like, *Walks in..* "ALASKAAAAA" ... Oh shoot girl, did you just break away from the clique!

And no I haven't seen season six, seven or eight... but I know who wins but can't put a face on them...

ALSO

What's your view on Willam? Do you believe what the rumours were going around that his husband/partner visited him on set? Or do you think it is something else?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Haha! I have wiki'd who had won before, and don't worry.. I totally agree with the Rolaskatox! They were very ****. But I especially liked it when Alaska was like, *Walks in..* "ALASKAAAAA" ... Oh shoot girl, did you just break away from the clique!

And no I haven't seen season six, seven or eight... but I know who wins but can't put a face on them...

ALSO

What's your view on Willam? Do you believe what the rumours were going around that his husband/partner visited him on set? Or do you think it is something else?
    It wasn't a rumour, she did say in the reunion that is what happened and I recently read an article where she went into so much more detail, saying that her husband was suspicious she took so much crap with her to film something so he followed her basically. Which does make sense, it's really hard to be able to lie about it?

“When you go away to Drag Race, you can’t tell anyone — it’s top secret,” Willam said during the episode. “And I told my husband I was doing a non-union horror movie in Europe, which I’ve done before and they suck, so don’t watch them. And he didn’t believe me. He was like, ‘Why you gotta take all this drag?’ So I lied, and he followed me to the hotel. The first night, he walked on my door, and it was a delivery!”
    http://ew.com/article/2012/05/01/rup...ed-banged-out/

Season 6 is my favourite season of all. 7 is full of ridiculous and blatantly incorrect decisions by Ru, and only has about 3 memorable moments the entire season and 8 is BETTER, but kinda boring still. Please please please let 9 be amazing again

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

It wasn't a rumour, she did say in the reunion that is what happened and I recently read an article where she went into so much more detail, saying that her husband was suspicious she took so much crap with her to film something so he followed her basically. Which does make sense, it's really hard to be able to lie about it?

http://ew.com/article/2012/05/01/rup...ed-banged-out/

Season 6 is my favourite season of all. 7 is full of ridiculous and blatantly incorrect decisions by Ru, and only has about 3 memorable moments the entire season and 8 is BETTER, but kinda boring still. Please please please let 9 be amazing again
    Yeah True true. I just feel like as though there was much much more than just her husband tracking her down. Maybe that's just me.
    But yeah, The thing I loved about Season five so far is when Ru sent two queens home in the same night...
    but on the flip side, what i hated about the episode I just watched was that Roxxy was all like, "Boohoo me, don't send me home" sort of attitude, and Ru ended up keeping the two queens.
    lol, but that's just me.

Yeah, I heard season 7 was horrid for pretty much everything. lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

not a big fan of the show and dont follow any queens except willam who i absolutely adore

watched the whole of season whatever number it was just for willam belli n dont regret a thing

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

4 and 6 definitely my favourites, 7 the worst by a long way even season 1 with grease all over the camera was better. Hoping that this next bunch are more well rounded rather than just going for a beauty queen or a comedy queen who can't do the other side of it all. Honestly can't remember anything Violet did other than the falldown dress and until I rewatch it I can't really remember Bob's stuff other than just being a funny person in general
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    not a big fan of the show and dont follow any queens except willam who i absolutely adore

watched the whole of season whatever number it was just for willam belli n dont regret a thing
    Yeah Willam by far has excelled after the show and has only gotten more popular, and has Ru running.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    4 and 6 definitely my favourites, 7 the worst by a long way even season 1 with grease all over the camera was better. Hoping that this next bunch are more well rounded rather than just going for a beauty queen or a comedy queen who can't do the other side of it all. Honestly can't remember anything Violet did other than the falldown dress and until I rewatch it I can't really remember Bob's stuff other than just being a funny person in general
    Oh I know the "pageant queens" are by far the worst to watch because the first sight in confrontation, they throw the victim card. (I.e - Coco from season 5)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast