HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Sometimes I think about all those years ago when I first met you in the technology forums. I always enjoyed the discussions we had there, even if you did sell that old mac mini and switch back to Windows (just kidding, no hard feelings ). But really, I don't believe there has ever been a person more dedicated to Habbox than you Matt. You are an exemplary member of this community, and I count myself as very lucky to be able to call you a friend.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.
    Like xxMATTGxx, Brad Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

I didn't believe David when he said you've left! All the best Matt Garner, you deserve it after putting up with this sorry bunch (jk) for years xxxx

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Hate to spoil your fun, but... your signature is oversized

Anyway - thank you so much for everything you've done, Matt. I've had the pleasure of knowing you for what feels like hundreds of years and we've pretty much been through everything together. We've had more arguments than we've had friendship, but I still love you. You're one of my best friends and, whilst sometimes we may never talk, it will always be that way when we start talking again.

Stay sane, man! :Heart: I'll down and see you soon.
    Probably the sweetest thing you have ever said to me - Feelings are mutual.

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    Sometimes I think about all those years ago when I first met you in the technology forums. I always enjoyed the discussions we had there, even if you did sell that old mac mini and switch back to Windows (just kidding, no hard feelings ). But really, I don't believe there has ever been a person more dedicated to Habbox than you Matt. You are an exemplary member of this community, and I count myself as very lucky to be able to call you a friend.
    Really wasn't expecting you post in here David, it's been a while man. Hey, I use both Windows and Mac thesedays!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shar View Post
    I didn't believe David when he said you've left! All the best Matt Garner, you deserve it after putting up with this sorry bunch (jk) for years xxxx
    Aww Shar, another one I wasn't really expecting to post in here. Thanks though!

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
    Like HotelUser Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nuxty

Latest Awards:

Incredibly shocked by this! Matt, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you during my time at Habbox. I'll never forget that interesting Christmas show we did in 2010... Thanks for giving me the opportunity to manage News here and I think the only thing left to say is I'm glad you will finally be able to take some time for yourself! I often look back on those days and wish we could go back, just for a little while! Take care x
    Charlie

Previous Habbox Roles: News Manager, Assistant News Manager, Senior News Reporter, News Reporter, Help Desk Staff, Forum Moderator, Events Organiser & Content Designer
    Like xxMATTGxx Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Thanks for all your time & effort over the years. We've gone in and out of phases of getting on and reaaaally not getting on but everyone can see the effect you had on Habbox to keep it up and running. Thanks for answering the endless streams of questions when I got into new roles and helping when you needed to, it's given me a lot of confidence.

Enjoy your retirement!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lill-MeeDK

Latest Awards:

Thank you for your time Matt, good luck with your future
    All the love. K.
    Like xxMATTGxx Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

thanks matt it's strange to see your name in yellow

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks for everything over the years Matt, whether it be giving me my admin back when someone's added VIP to my account, calling me a **** for no apparent reason in the General Management chat, accidentally texting you saying I love you and you carrying it on until I twigged what I had done, or even sending myself, Chris and Laura pictures of toilets and you in your underwear when you were completely drunk and out of it! I know we used to chat so much and I know you used to be able to open up to me knowing it wouldn't go further than that chat (I still haven't told anyone anything you didn't want me to spread and that was what 4-5 years ago now? How time flies). You have been a great asset to Habbox and it's a shame to see you go, but thank you for the time, and thank you for removing me from the DNHL all those years ago, I like to think that it was a good decision on your part .

Enjoy the freedom you now have and don't be a stranger!
    Last edited by Samantha; 12-03-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    Like xxMATTGxx Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

Man, thanks for everything over the years, you're a good guy, sad to see you go, good luck for the future matt!

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs
    Like xxMATTGxx Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Shame to see you resign after soo many years of hard work but it has to happen. Thanks for everything and hope to still see you stick around xx

Be careful what you wish for!
    Like xxMATTGxx Liked

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast