HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    _spirit is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

Omg matt your leaving !!! Good luck in the future pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I didnt know you could resign as a co-owner tbh, is there now a position available? You've been amazing, Habbox wouldn't have been half as good without you leading it for so many years. Best of luck with all your future projects, I hear HFFM are looking for a new EU GM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

thank you for all your time at habbox

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

What do your future endeavours hold? Gonna miss you around here!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

thanks for ur time matt u were amazing

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Never thought I'd see the day MattG. Habbox and Habbo are slowly slowly fading

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

good luck at HFFM

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    good luck at HFFM
    hes cutting the ribbon at V12 launch this saturday

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Thanks to everyone who has replied to this thread so far - I'm sure I will visit it now and again for sure. There's been many good and bad memories over the past 11 years. Now is the time to move on and take a break from the world of Habbox, Habbo and Habbo Fansites in general. I'm sure this place will be around for many more months to come. Going to be a bit ironic here but there is a lot more to life than this place - Some people may still need to realise that, others have already done so. But do go and enjoy your life.

I'll still be around on social media and Skype though if anyone wants to catch up or have a chat about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuxty View Post
    Incredibly shocked by this! Matt, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you during my time at Habbox. I'll never forget that interesting Christmas show we did in 2010... Thanks for giving me the opportunity to manage News here and I think the only thing left to say is I'm glad you will finally be able to take some time for yourself! I often look back on those days and wish we could go back, just for a little while! Take care x
    It's been a long while since we last spoke I believe Charlie, some good memories my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by LaWrAwRrR View Post
    Thanks for all your time & effort over the years. We've gone in and out of phases of getting on and reaaaally not getting on but everyone can see the effect you had on Habbox to keep it up and running. Thanks for answering the endless streams of questions when I got into new roles and helping when you needed to, it's given me a lot of confidence.

Enjoy your retirement!!!
    We've been on a roller-coaster ride together that's for sure - No hard feelings though. But, I will never forgive you for your attempt killing of Bertie.I seriously hope you keep your name like that to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Thanks for everything over the years Matt, whether it be giving me my admin back when someone's added VIP to my account, calling me a **** for no apparent reason in the General Management chat, accidentally texting you saying I love you and you carrying it on until I twigged what I had done, or even sending myself, Chris and Laura pictures of toilets and you in your underwear when you were completely drunk and out of it! I know we used to chat so much and I know you used to be able to open up to me knowing it wouldn't go further than that chat (I still haven't told anyone anything you didn't want me to spread and that was what 4-5 years ago now? How time flies). You have been a great asset to Habbox and it's a shame to see you go, but thank you for the time, and thank you for removing me from the DNHL all those years ago, I like to think that it was a good decision on your part .

Enjoy the freedom you now have and don't be a stranger!
    I remember all of that apart from the stuff I told you 4-5 years ago. If you remember, feel free to let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    I didnt know you could resign as a co-owner tbh, is there now a position available? You've been amazing, Habbox wouldn't have been half as good without you leading it for so many years. Best of luck with all your future projects, I hear HFFM are looking for a new EU GM.
    Nope, from when this was first discussed with Jin it was decided at the time there would be no new Co-Owner and to be quite frank it's rare for anyone from GM to get such a position.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    good luck at HFFM
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    hes cutting the ribbon at V12 launch this saturday

Jesus guys, some people will actually believe this. I'm done with Habbo and Habbo fansites.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 13-03-2017 at 06:45 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
    Like David Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Thanks to everyone who has replied to this thread so far - I'm sure I will visit it now and again for sure. There's been many good and bad memories over the past 11 years. Now is the time to move on and take a break from the world of Habbox, Habbo and Habbo Fansites in general. I'm sure this place will be around for many more months to come. Going to be a bit ironic here but there is a lot more to life than this place - Some people may still need to realise that, others have already done so. But do go and enjoy your life.

I'll still be around on social media and Skype though if anyone wants to catch up or have a chat about anything.

It's been a long while since we last spoke I believe Charlie, some good memories my friend.

We've been on a roller-coaster ride together that's for sure - No hard feelings though. But, I will never forgive you for your attempt killing of Bertie.I seriously hope you keep your name like that to be honest.

I remember all of that apart from the stuff I told you 4-5 years ago. If you remember, feel free to let me know

Nope, from when this was first discussed with Jin it was decided at the time there would be no new Co-Owner and to be quite frank it's rare for anyone from GM to get such a position.

Jesus guys, some people will actually believe this. I'm done with Habbo and Habbo fansites.
    and on that terrible disappointment

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast