HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blood tests

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Expling View Post
    luckily ive never had to get one!
    absolute despise needles and had SO much done with my mouth over the past few months (several fillings and four teeth out AT ONCE)

Few years ago I was really ill and the doctor wasn't sure what was wrong and suggested to come back in a week if i was the same and I'd need a blood test. I never went back and i was ill for another two weeks or so lmao

Would lke to be a blood donor and just put up with it for a little while but not sure yet
    I used to be really scared of needles too but ive had a few blood tests in my life and it helped me overcome my fear.

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Used to be really scared of having blood test id just wouldn't let them do it they were not going near me with that needle but idk why my fear of needles stopped but it doesn't bother me. I regularly donate blood and tbh the part where they take a little bit of blood from your thumb is worst than the needle.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I had a period where I was having blood tests anywhere from twice a day to once a week for about 2-3 months, so I'm pretty much used to them at this point. At first I was nervous but after the first one I realised how insignificant it actually is and would usually watch.
    One time they messed up quite bad and my blood was just dripping everywhere. Good times.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    I had a period where I was having blood tests anywhere from twice a day to once a week for about 2-3 months, so I'm pretty much used to them at this point. At first I was nervous but after the first one I realised how insignificant it actually is and would usually watch.
    One time they messed up quite bad and my blood was just dripping everywhere. Good times.
    Dripping everywhere. Oh god sounds scary!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I had a bad experience where the nurse couldn't get any blood and my veins kept collapsing and I nearly fainted. So now I always lie down and don't look!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

i hate it
    i lie down and look the other way
    i had a really bad one with an "assistant/learner" nurse was like really scratchy n ugh sore
    i just talk whilst it's getting done and was told to eat breakfast (obv u can't if you're doing a fasting one) cause it makes it easier to find your veins and obviously aids in if you feel fainty

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    I had a bad experience where the nurse couldn't get any blood and my veins kept collapsing and I nearly fainted. So now I always lie down and don't look!
    Ohh thats what happened to me last week so she had to stop because i came over really faint and she said to try come back another day. Its horrible

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Not sure why I decided to click this whilst i'm eating...

Anyway I CANNOT STAND the sight of them going into me. Literally I had a blood test done just before Christmas and I had a anxiety attack. My hands clamped in ways I did not know hands could...
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Not sure why I decided to click this whilst i'm eating...

Anyway I CANNOT STAND the sight of them going into me. Literally I had a blood test done just before Christmas and I had a anxiety attack. My hands clamped in ways I did not know hands could...
    Was that your first blood test?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Omg. That's scary. The worst thing that has ever happened to me was that when she had stuck the needle in, she dropped the needle and it bent my vein up and gave me such a huge bruise on my inner elbow. It hurt so bad and I barely could bend it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast