HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    Is there anything you'd change about your role though?
    Eh. Not really. I actually like what I do. I get to meet some really nice people and ultimately I work with fantastic people. My shifts are great and can't complain about them. I never have to work past 3pm.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Eh. Not really. I actually like what I do. I get to meet some really nice people and ultimately I work with fantastic people. My shifts are great and can't complain about them. I never have to work past 3pm.
    Wow, does sound like a great job. It must allow you to have a lot of free time to do whatever you want to do, like hobbies etc.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !Landon View Post
    What kind of work do you do?
    In Greggs ! You're from US aren't you so idk if you know them, we sell pastys, cakes, coffees and sandwiches etc

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cerys View Post
    In Greggs ! You're from US aren't you so idk if you know them, we sell pastys, cakes, coffees and sandwiches etc
    Interesting! I work at Dairy Queen. Often times we have people that come through the drive thru that I deal with that just don't speak up and get angry when I have to ask them to repeat and such. Ugh, does it make me frustrated.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

I've only ever had one proper job which I was paid for and I quit that yesterday!

I absolutely hated it and was going to carry it on until I got another one but I realised life is too short and there's no point doing something that makes you bored/miserable

I was basically an administrator for this woman who taught foriegn people english and I absolutely hated it. I done all her boring adminy jobs which just really drained me, I wanted more of a people interaction but she'd always give me jobs like making documents and brochures
    Didn't like how personal it was either, she'd expect me to do stuff for free and I'm not confident enough to say no

right now I want a retail job or something where I can constantly be working with people and chatting to them and not have to worry about my job when I go home!!

thank god i quit that place tho

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Expling View Post
    I've only ever had one proper job which I was paid for and I quit that yesterday!

I absolutely hated it and was going to carry it on until I got another one but I realised life is too short and there's no point doing something that makes you bored/miserable

I was basically an administrator for this woman who taught foriegn people english and I absolutely hated it. I done all her boring adminy jobs which just really drained me, I wanted more of a people interaction but she'd always give me jobs like making documents and brochures
    Didn't like how personal it was either, she'd expect me to do stuff for free and I'm not confident enough to say no

right now I want a retail job or something where I can constantly be working with people and chatting to them and not have to worry about my job when I go home!!

In some ways though it helped you gain confidence and more experience and made you realise what you actually wanted to do. Like when I was at school my art teacher approached me after my exam and he told me that I should go into do something art related because I could go far in art so I was obviously flattered and decided to do art at college but then I realised I preferred doing art in my own time rather than as a job and it made me realise that what I really wanted to do was work in the care industry and now I've been looking after people which I love doing for the past 6 years or so. So there's a positive about that job that maybe you haven't seen yet?

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Expling View Post

Try something like stocking shelves in retail. Standing on your feet for large amounts of time is physically draining, so as long as you can sit or even kneel for a few minutes, that'll really help.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

more staff and nhs to sort itself out lol 4-6 midwives on a 48 bedded postnatal ward is a joke

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catchy View Post
    more staff and nhs to sort itself out lol 4-6 midwives on a 48 bedded postnatal ward is a joke
    Daaaang... That's severely understaffed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !Landon View Post
    Daaaang... That's severely understaffed.
    yep welcome to my world lol! :@
    Like Landon Liked

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast