HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    What do you both do for jobs, if you don't mind me asking?
    I work at a golf club as a F&B superviser. With between 200-300 people coming through the gates a day plus events, we don't have enough staff and being a prestigious golf club turning over around £6m a year in membership, most of the staff are on or just above the NLW.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

i do quite like my job, it's nice and i love all my local customers. there's days when it sucks, but the good days far outweigh it. ive had a lot of abuse that's made me cry and i've had to go chill out for a bit, but it becomes a funny memory that all the staff **** about together and how silly some customers can be when they take out their anger on you over something you've no control over. it's not a forever job but for now it will do.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah I like my job, and at the moment I can't see myself doing anything else. I work in retail and although there will be some negative things about it (we've just had a meeting about posting about our work negatively on social media so I won't go into that stuff much), but overall I do like it!

In August I will have done the job for 5 years, and I've applied for a promotion twice, but both times I was overlooked (I wish I'd have been told I had no chance because I'd have applied just for the interview experience and wouldn't have needed to stress at all). I'm the person every customer sees when they first walk in, I also have to look out for shoplifters and shifty customers as well! The wage is above the minimum which is good as well.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Yeah I like my job, and at the moment I can't see myself doing anything else. I work in retail and although there will be some negative things about it (we've just had a meeting about posting about our work negatively on social media so I won't go into that stuff much), but overall I do like it!

In August I will have done the job for 5 years, and I've applied for a promotion twice, but both times I was overlooked (I wish I'd have been told I had no chance because I'd have applied just for the interview experience and wouldn't have needed to stress at all). I'm the person every customer sees when they first walk in, I also have to look out for shoplifters and shifty customers as well! The wage is above the minimum which is good as well.
    It sounds like you were wrongly overlooked tbh! Do you think you'll apply again if a position comes up?

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I work in a supermarket, it's an alright job and the people are good so I can't complain too much. I think the only downside is the laziness of some people on my department who chose to do the easy thing rather than the right thing that'll make it easier for everyone else, it gets annoying having to tidy up others mess when it would have taken them a minute just to do it themselves. I have realised I do want to move on something else though, something that I genuinely do want to do but I think it'll be a while before I find anything like that, I need to move town for better opportunities and/or actual start working towards it in other ways.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Be less labour intensive somehow, half the day working in the office, half the day working.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would burn my work place to the ground if I could. Okay, maybe not — but I hate it. Gave in my notice today and felt so liberated.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

so i actually love my job it's just really stressful and I don't think I get enough recognition for the work I do!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    SarahsGaming

Latest Awards:

I started my job Monday, I don't see anything I would change about it apart from more fans in the place because I sweat too much lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Substitute teacher!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123