HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Default Does caffeine affect you?

Does caffeine affect you when you drink anything with the stimulant in it?

I do not get the shakes like I used to, and I don't feel like I bounce off the walls. Only thing it does to me is keep me awake in the night. So for instance, I can't tell that it has hyped me up, but I can definitely tell when I am trying to sleep but cannot.

Let me know what experiences you have!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

When I first started drinking coffee it made me go crazy. Lol, and if I didn't have it I would go into withdrawal.
    Now that I've been around it for so much, it really has no effect on me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Lol, and if I didn't have it I would go into withdrawal.
    I used to get to that point with Mountain Dew. I wouldn't have withdrawals, but cravings. I have kicked the MD addiction since. Now it's energy drinks... which could be worse LOL.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

I have no problems with it don't even notice it tbh !

But about 3 weeks ago I went through a phase of having 3-4 big cans of energy drinks a day for about a week and I actually thought I was dying, I felt proper out of breath, lightheaded and my heart was freakin the frick out after having one sooo obviously I haven't had one since haha. Haven't had any withdrawal or anything

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cerys View Post
    I went through a phase of having 3-4 big cans of energy drinks a day for about a week and I actually thought I was dying, I felt proper out of breath, lightheaded and my heart was freakin the frick out after having one sooo obviously I haven't had one since haha. Haven't had any withdrawal or anything
    OMG. Yeah that's horrible LOL. Some people have died after drinking energy drinks and then running.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Doesnt effect me at all. It just makes me feel chill

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !Landon View Post
    I used to get to that point with Mountain Dew. I wouldn't have withdrawals, but cravings. I have kicked the MD addiction since. Now it's energy drinks... which could be worse LOL.
    Oh no. Energy drinks are bad for you... Even worse than excessive amounts of coffee. Lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Oh no. Energy drinks are bad for you... Even worse than excessive amounts of coffee. Lol
    In terms of being fattening, pop is worse because you get more calories in less amounts. But if you want a good hit of energy that won't be very fattening, energy drinks are the way to go. On the other hand, energy drinks do have some weird chemicals and amino acids in them that are questionable.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !Landon View Post
    In terms of being fattening, pop is worse because you get more calories in less amounts. But if you want a good hit of energy that won't be very fattening, energy drinks are the way to go. On the other hand, energy drinks do have some weird chemicals and amino acids in them that are questionable.
    Lol, everything in energy drinks are questionable. Lol, at least to me. People at work drink a lot of them and I sit there thinking about their stomachs. Lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Lol, everything in energy drinks are questionable. Lol, at least to me. People at work drink a lot of them and I sit there thinking about their stomachs. Lol.
    Acidity, you are thinking of? YEAH, you can even feel it going down your throat. That's a big risk. Pepsi is the worst about acidity apparently.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast