HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Childhood films

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

This requires a minute of reflection

One minute of reflection later:

The first two Spy Kids (with the latin main characters and I'd obviously always feed a chimera of becoming their friends), the second Shrek, Stuart Little (and I'd obviously always feed a chimera of becoming a friend of the blond boy), the classic Jumanji, that one that is very similar to Jumanji but is space themed instead?, Castaway, AI Artificial Intelligence, The Little Rascals, My Girl (the one the bees kill Macaulay Culkin), Finding Nemo (obsessive unhealthy amount of it), Matilda, Home Alone 2 (look! it's the Culkin dude again!), The Ant Bully ("bought that DVD for ya, has as protagonist a boy called Lucas"), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and THOUSANDS of Brazilian movies (Auto da Compadecida, what you know as City of God, TainĂ¡, all the ones starring Xuxa!!)
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 12-10-2018 at 12:54 AM.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I loved Cast Away too! @LUCPIX;

The movie I remember the most vividly is actually Titanic which is weird because both of these are not children's movies but I was about 10 when I saw it and I remember watching it the first time so clearly and I was obsessed with it, used to get books from the library about it. I think the adult parts probably went over my head.

I remember High School Musical too later on. And the Tigger Movie I remember seeing in cinemas. And I saw a lot more too but these are what stand out the most.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12