HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lucpix View Post
    TBH yes, I'm actually leaning English and a little bit of the spoken UK English as it tends to be a little more complicated to follow and understand than the US English, although it's more cute

I was suffering a little bit during the leaning processes but one day I decided to create an account on a game called habbo.com and, consequently, habboxforum, and now everything seems easier and fun, but it's clear that there's 945743075043 new things to learn
    Learn to speak with an American accent. So much easier

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

used to do french, i remember nothing lool

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Learn to speak with an American accent. So much easier
    But that'll be 18618681651x better when we understand both accents! You know, we do not only have to listen to HxL but we must to understand what our beloved DJs are saying about, too, hahaha

For example, there's this BBC interview with Lana del Rey and a British woman called Fernie (?) and, man, I can only understand Lana's statements and this is kind of disturbing - hope it's a temporary understanding difficulty, though. You think it's tough, too? lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lucpix View Post
    But that'll be 18618681651x better when we understand both accents! You know, we do not only have to listen to HxL but we must to understand what our beloved DJs are saying about, too, hahaha

For example, there's this BBC interview with Lana del Rey and a British woman called Fernie (?) and, man, I can only understand Lana's statements and this is kind of disturbing - hope it's a temporary understanding difficulty, though. You think it's tough, too? lol
    Ask anyone of the HabboxLive DJs whether or not I've made them repeat things lmao. I struggle sometimes.
    @cameron446:; @Conor;

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, at school we only learnt French and I wish I'd have carried that on at GCSE!

However, it's not a foreign language, but I did start teaching myself sign language!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    No, at school we only learnt French and I wish I'd have carried that on at GCSE!

However, it's not a foreign language, but I did start teaching myself sign language!
    Always wanted to learn sign language! How are you finding it teaching yourself it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    Always wanted to learn sign language! How are you finding it teaching yourself it?
    I learnt myself the letters then I forgot, so I might start again. However, I know like please, thank you etc. from watching Out of the Box when I was younger.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Ask anyone of the HabboxLive DJs whether or not I've made them repeat things lmao. I struggle sometimes.
    @cameron446:; @Conor;
    This is quite comforting ove:

Like Landon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    I learnt myself the letters then I forgot, so I might start again. However, I know like please, thank you etc. from watching Out of the Box when I was younger.
    What did you use to teach yourself? Was there a website or something?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    What did you use to teach yourself? Was there a website or something?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJu1I0mN5ME

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast