HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Default If you could go back to school/college - would you?

This is more for people who are older and working/Uni. Would you go back to school/college if were asked now?

I probably wouldnt personally because I'm quite happy with my life how it is, I love how much freedom I have which I didnt have at college or school.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

No, why would I?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    No, why would I?
    Youd be suprised how many people would choose to go back to their youthful times.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Probably not uni, but I'd go through an apprenticeship so I can learn a trade and get into a union.
    That was my only mistake my first time around.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Probably not uni, but I'd go through an apprenticeship so I can learn a trade and get into a union.
    That was my only mistake my first time around.
    If it's an apprenticeship can you not do that now or is it like a certain age group? I know in Canada their apprenticeships are different to the ones in the UK :p.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    If it's an apprenticeship can you not do that now or is it like a certain age group? I know in Canada their apprenticeships are different to the ones in the UK :p.
    It's easier for those in their early years because they are just coming out of either a one year prep course or whatnot and easier to mould I guess.
    I could do it, but it'd be harder for me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    It's easier for those in their early years because they are just coming out of either a one year prep course or whatnot and easier to mould I guess.
    I could do it, but it'd be harder for me.
    Ah yeah that does make sense!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't go back to school(/college for uk folks) as it wasn't really the best experience. But I would love to redo my uni course now knowing everything I've learnt in my field, would be a totally different experience. I got a first so it's not like I would want to improve my grades I just would love to experience the classes I took knowing what I know now, would be so different and probably less stressful and more enjoyable!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    I wouldn't go back to school(/college for uk folks) as it wasn't really the best experience. But I would love to redo my uni course now knowing everything I've learnt in my field, would be a totally different experience. I got a first so it's not like I would want to improve my grades I just would love to experience the classes I took knowing what I know now, would be so different and probably less stressful and more enjoyable!
    That's a good way of looking at it. Like I'm kinda the same I'd go back to school and get better grades (not that my grades were bad at all) because I feel I'm in a better position in life now then I was back then so I could of done better if I was fully focused on it which I would be now. A lot more than back then.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wish I could re-live my college days because they were joyous, youthful times, but I wouldn't go back to university. I did well and got a decent degree, but honestly it doesn't seem as though it's made much difference to my life. Though it was nice living off that loan money. If you mean the question as in would you return to study then no. I am finished with education.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast