HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hey,

Thanks for all the comments, I have taken the time to read them all and think about each and every individual comment. I will be going ahead with this, and will be offering support to startup fansites etc. As well as the reward system it it will differ from official and unofficial to keep it fair.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jabbaboy

Latest Awards:

There's totally no point in these. It's something that used to be done in death in 2004 / 2005 and it didn't work back then except everyone used to do them. I can't forgot what they were called and it's going to bug the hell out of me all day. You wont gain any traffic as if you visit once you'll get a list of the sites you like / hate then have no need to ever return back again as you can go straight to the fansite you want to visit.

Fansites are pointless; I'd take your skills and try to make something that actually has a market to gain users. For example Habbo only has approximately 3k users max now I believe; if you were to gain 10% of that, that's only 300 users which is nothing. Even the big sites ie. Habbox are dead nowadays and half the users just come on here for nostalgic reasons or to talk to people they've known for years.

This is advice from someone who used to piss about with fansites years ago when there a hell of a lot more people about and if I had the chance I'd go back and actually do something productive / useful instead.

Good luck though.
    Email: [email protected] | Don't Have Skype or anything else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12