HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you lift?

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Default Do you lift?

About to head to the gym now. But I'd like to know: Do you lift? If so why, and what do you normally do at the gym?

I lift because I want to look nice. I don't necessarily want to get big, I just want to have a cut body. Recently I have been extremely unmotivated and it's about time to get off my ass and go.

Let me know about your lifting habits!

Tokens

For shizzle. I either go before work (at 2-4am) or after work (10am) - depending on which job I'm at and my start time.

I'm stuck at the same bench as forever though, 5x5 max of 55kgs. No idea how to get past that bugger, but the ol' squat is up to 5x5 87.5kgs.

My gym problem is getting bored of the same routines, and not eating enough food outside of the gym.

What's your routine?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Not really anymore. I used to go twice a week but now I'm lucky to go once every two weeks.

When I do go I'll go big to small muscle groups. Chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps etc. Usually x10 reps, 2-3 sets. Nothing spectacular. I don't use protein shakes or anything else, they're a waste of time for me. I'm around 15 stone, 6 foot 1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I don't go to the gym but I do exercise as much as I can especially since I've been watching my weight and it seems to be working. I used to go to the gym a few times a week but then I started to work so I didn't have the time

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by youCant View Post
    What's your routine?
    Small muscle groups like @Zak; said. Seems to work for me. Then I run or do some heavy cardio/sprints for a little bit!

Weight is coming back on since I haven't watched what I've been eating this winter. Although I am still fairly cut down, I need to get back to where I was.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    I don't go to the gym but I do exercise as much as I can especially since I've been watching my weight and it seems to be working. I used to go to the gym a few times a week but then I started to work so I didn't have the time
    Haha I feel your pain. After sitting for 9 hours in an office the last thing I want is to go to the gym!
    Like Landon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Haha I feel your pain. After sitting for 9 hours in an office the last thing I want is to go to the gym!
    Or standing up for 5+ hours in the fast food industry haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Ah I don't envy you pal!

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Or standing up for 5+ hours in the fast food industry haha
    I guess if you're standing you have a lot more freedom to move around but if you work in an office you're pretty much stuck at the desk! haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    I guess if you're standing you have a lot more freedom to move around but if you work in an office you're pretty much stuck at the desk! haha
    Tis true but my back and legs are normally quite sore lol

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Am really sad ive not had time to go to the gym lately. Normally go to the gym 3 times a week and i only go to do weights because i get the cardio with swimming which is why i go the gym to get stronger to hopefully swim faster. also i love the gym just to watch what other people do sometimes these 2 guys are in and they start playing catch but they talk and after they just walk off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast