HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Default Death Note (Netflix)

Disappointingly doesn't look particularly great.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's difficult to judge from a teaser, but my main gripe is that Light seems nothing like Light. In the original manga and it's anime adaptation he was an ultra charismatic character envied by everyone and his ego led to his Godly grandeur. In this Netflix movie, he seems like a social outcast. I just can't see the characters being as well rounded in this, nor do I expect mind games and writing on par with the original. I'll watch it, but my expectations aren't very high. The director has also gone on record saying the film will contain "nudity, swearing and tons of violence", which doesn't make it sound much like Death Note at all. I'm just looking over the interview again to check my sources and the director also mentions how gory it is and how they were able to do "some crazy stuff." Adam Wingard is a capable director, but I wonder if Netflix gave him too much free rein.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I'm disappointed. I've seen the films so I think I was expecting something along those lines but from the trailer, it seems different. I'll give it a watch and see what it's like but I feel like it isn't going to meet my expectations which is a shame. Hopefully it'll surprise me and be good in it's own way.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog