HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lucpix View Post
    Ummm no!??!?!?

You say this with such naturality lol - is it that common to see people driving drones from where u live???
    flying*

Not entirely. There are a decent amount of people that have them. It is quite controversial though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    flying*

Not entirely. There are a decent amount of people that have them. It is quite controversial though.
    controversial? why? there's a lot of advantages

it eases some of the most banal day-to-day activities, such as taking high-res pics of the crush while they're in the shower

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lucpix View Post
    controversial? why? there's a lot of advantages

it eases some of the most banal day-to-day activities, such as taking high-res pics of the crush while they're in the shower
    Exactly! But some owners are quite careless with them and pose a risk flying over people... Not saying I don't. But I have tried to work on it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, I dont see the point. I dont make Youtube videos or anything like that. My brother has one though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

only thing i ever hear about drones is how they almost hit planes or helicopters
    don't some drones have a no fly zone feature though

i remember someone had a drone in a video and was moaning cos he didn't know why it kept saying no fly zone (**** duh maybe it means no fly zone)

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    only thing i ever hear about drones is how they almost hit planes or helicopters
    don't some drones have a no fly zone feature though

i remember someone had a drone in a video and was moaning cos he didn't know why it kept saying no fly zone (**** duh maybe it means no fly zone)
    Lol some do. The majority of my flying is in no fly zones because I am within 5 miles of an airport unfortunately.

My city doesn't make a big deal about it. I got called in one time because someone thought I was stalking them. The cop just asked me to keep it over the streets if I could and went on his way.

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

I don't own one, but I've flown a few before. They're awesome. Easier to fly than a model helicopter thats for sure (I think anyway)

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12