HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yep I hate my next door neighbour

quite a few years ago now my mum answered the door and it was the woman next door and her daughters who beat my mum up for no reason (well the reason was my mum hit the daughter but my mum would never do that)
    but anyway it caused her to need a hip replacement. Shortly after the operation she got dystonia in her neck which is like constant neck spasms along with 24/7 severe neck pain. She lost her job, can't work, can't drive anymore or anything. They got a caution for beating my mum up on her own doorstep (gotta love uk justice :rolleyes

**** next door ruined her life. She got some karma by getting run over by a lorry few years ago and had her leg amputated but now she drives us mad cos for some reason she decided to get 2 evil dogs and lets them run around the gardens in our street while she sits there like a fat cow in a wheelchair (the dogs also try and attack our dog so we can't take our dog out unless their dogs are in)

she also doesn't pick up their shit so the front of the houses around here are covered in dog shit

I think that is a valid reason to hate someone and I really hope she dies a painful death

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Yep I hate my next door neighbour

quite a few years ago now my mum answered the door and it was the woman next door and her daughters who beat my mum up for no reason (well the reason was my mum hit the daughter but my mum would never do that)
    but anyway it caused her to need a hip replacement. Shortly after the operation she got dystonia in her neck which is like constant neck spasms along with 24/7 severe neck pain. She lost her job, can't work, can't drive anymore or anything. They got a caution for beating my mum up on her own doorstep (gotta love uk justice :rolleyes

**** next door ruined her life. She got some karma by getting run over by a lorry few years ago and had her leg amputated but now she drives us mad cos for some reason she decided to get 2 evil dogs and lets them run around the gardens in our street while she sits there like a fat cow in a wheelchair (the dogs also try and attack our dog so we can't take our dog out unless their dogs are in)

she also doesn't pick up their shit so the front of the houses around here are covered in dog shit

I think that is a valid reason to hate someone and I really hope she dies a painful death
    Wow that sounds rough, in this situation id say the word "hate" is very much justified! Sorry to hear you went through all of that

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Dangit, really sorry to hear about this situation. Dunno about wishing her a painful death though! Maybe you'll come to peace some day.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Dangit, really sorry to hear about this situation. Dunno about wishing her a painful death though! Maybe you'll come to peace some day.
    From his description of what happened I doubt they'd come to peace, I guess it's just about avoiding each other .

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

yep

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

yes i hate people who have done severely horrible things to my friends/family

however i wouldnt have a petty argument with someone and say oh i hate them! i dislike their personalities usually

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes, I agree I don't 'Hate' people I highly Despise them instead

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There is one person, who I hate so much, I physically couldn't give a crap what happens to them. Not going into detail, but if I ever happen to see that person ever again, which I pray I don't. I would need someone to hold me back.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

There is people I dislike, most likely because they annoy me in someway so I'd rather not be around them but I don't think I hate anyone. I'd rather just carry on with my life and ignore their existence than waste my energy hating someone.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Only one person who I loathe to this day, a teaching assistant years ago who had it in for me big time.

I won though. :8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12