HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Was talking to my dad about this When cruse control first came out years ago people were hesitant to use it as it was seen as taking the control away from the driver. Over the years from the time of the old manual cars things have progressed at a steady rate improving what a car can do for us. If I look at myself these days when I am on the open road all I now need to do is steer the car, the car does everything else. So is the next step now that of the car steering itself and making it even safer for us all round with added built in safety devices. Even though yes, technology is not 100% reliable.

self driving cars do begs the question "will a driving license and test pass be required?" Guessing they will need a little bit of human interaction.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by nat965 View Post
    Was talking to my dad about this When cruse control first came out years ago people were hesitant to use it as it was seen as taking the control away from the driver. Over the years from the time of the old manual cars things have progressed at a steady rate improving what a car can do for us. If I look at myself these days when I am on the open road all I now need to do is steer the car, the car does everything else. So is the next step now that of the car steering itself and making it even safer for us all round with added built in safety devices. Even though yes, technology is not 100% reliable.

self driving cars do begs the question "will a driving license and test pass be required?" Guessing they will need a little bit of human interaction.
    I think there's a difference between cruise control and automation. So for instance with cruise you still need to be attentive to the road and such, you're always going to be in control so if you need to slam the brakes then you can do so quickly. Whereas in an automated vehicle, you may not know of danger coming and whether or not the vehicle is going to do something about it, so response times are going to be worse. Especially when the occupant/s of the vehicle may be on his or her phone lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

Deffo a safer option to be fair, not sure how it will all work though

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Tokens
    Habbo
    DaimC

Latest Awards:

You never know what could go wrong with a car that drives itself. I would not trust those cars at all.
    (love):S

Tokens
    Habbo
    SarahsGaming

Latest Awards:

But what happens if it malfunctions?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12