HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Default Does modern culture bother you?

Many liberals know where I stand on this issue. Modern culture really does bother me compared to traditional times, especially in the United States. AKA, treat women with respect, treat others how you want to be treated, engage with your neighbor, etc. These are very random examples but I find that many people don't follow them like our ancestors used to. Another example. If a kid misbehaved, he or she got her or his 'ass kicked' by the parents. Now, kids run free. Maybe that's why we have so many young criminals today? Who knows.

Tell me what you think about modern culture. Note that this doesn't have to be about political issues.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Where I live theres a lot of teenagers who get caught up with the wrong people then end up doing stupid things that ruin their life. Its quite sad.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    Where I live theres a lot of teenagers who get caught up with the wrong people then end up doing stupid things that ruin their life. Its quite sad.
    I know plenty of high schoolers here that have kids.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    I know plenty of high schoolers here that have kids.
    That happens all over the world, I have my opinions on that but theres a lot of mothers who have their children young and are great mums and actually go back to school when their child is more settled which shows a lot of courage.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

That happens all over the world, I have my opinions on that but theres a lot of mothers who have their children young and are great mums and actually go back to school when their child is more settled which shows a lot of courage.
    It does yeah but the decision in the first place is quite idiotic imo

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

It does yeah but the decision in the first place is quite idiotic imo
    Most of the time it's not something thats planned but I think schools do have to take some blame for young pregnancies like I personally don't think there's a lot of education about those sort of things. I remember at school I had maybe 4 lessons that was sex education and that was it, the rest you just sorta figure out on your own lmao.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Most of the time it's not something thats planned but I think schools do have to take some blame for young pregnancies like I personally don't think there's a lot of education about those sort of things. I remember at school I had maybe 4 lessons that was sex education and that was it, the rest you just sorta figure out on your own lmao.
    Most of everyone here knows the ups and downs by middle school. And sex ed is in the curriculum haha.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Most of everyone here knows the ups and downs by middle school. And sex ed is in the curriculum haha.
    If only we had that here!

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

If only we had that here!
    Nah that's not a good thing lol. That's why we have all of this mess in the USA.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

There have always been shitty people in the world it's just that modern technology allows us to hear about it more now, whereas previously historical records and headlines were only really written about the big cheeses
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast