HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

I wanted to do A Levels after my secondary education but wanted a job too. Last exam was june time, then went and done three weeks work experience in a primary school during my extra few weeks for summer while all my friends went on holiday and stuff haha

then started a levels, struggled to get a part time job but really wanted one and got my first one in November last year, did that until this month where I applied for another job and was successful! so start my new part time job on 8th april wooo

would like to go to uni and continue with part time work

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Expling View Post
    I wanted to do A Levels after my secondary education but wanted a job too. Last exam was june time, then went and done three weeks work experience in a primary school during my extra few weeks for summer while all my friends went on holiday and stuff haha

then started a levels, struggled to get a part time job but really wanted one and got my first one in November last year, did that until this month where I applied for another job and was successful! so start my new part time job on 8th april wooo

would like to go to uni and continue with part time work
    Glad to hear abour your new upcoming job!

Like Expling Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I ended up being thrown out of school at age 16, and got myself a job petty much straight away, I think it was something like 2/3 weeks. Not long after at all. Got into College when I was 17, which I had to leave, due to moving countries, got myself a job again straight away, then about 2 years down the line, got myself into college again, whilst working, ended up getting my Deploma and my NHQ2/NVQ2 whatever it's called in Hairdresssing, which I do nothing with, as I work with children now. :p

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Did an apprenticeship, so study I guess while working.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12