HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Cheating

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Default Cheating

Have you ever cheated?
    did your partner find out?
    how did it impact the relationship?

Have you ever been cheated on?
    how/when did you find out?
    did it end the relationship?

Just come across a quote saying most people have cheated so figured it's worth an ask.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Nope I've been cheated on though and that hurt enough. I wouldnt wish that on anyone.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I cheated on my ex, I told them that it happened as they expected something to have happened and then we split up. We got back together and they cheated on me the same day, they split up with me but didn't tell me until a few days later when I guessed that it happened. We got back together after that, for some stupid reason, but the relationship was ruined so we only lasted a few more months after that.

I wouldn't do it again. I don't think it's right to hurt someone like that especially because I see it as a choice, regardless of the situation (being drunk or whatever).
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No I couldn't cheat on someone - I would feel so guilty I would have to tell them. I know in past relationships where I've felt like I've done even the tiniest thing wrong it eats away at me to the point where I can't eat, so I definitely wouldn't cheat on anyone! Although, one of my exes and I were at our Christmas party, there was this guy who liked me and this guy tried putting his arm around me etc. I moved it blah blah. My boyfriend at the time said it was fine, he knew the guy was drunk (no excuse, but he'd never been in a situation like that before) and they were friends so he knew the guy didn't mean anything by it. However, a few weeks later my boyfriend started saying that "I was all over him [this guy]" and basically blamed me for it all? We're not together now thank God, because someone who loves me and knows me knows I would never do that!

I'm now with that guy who liked me (we got together 4 years after that incident happened and my ex no longer worked with us so I owed him nothing... plus he threatened the guy who liked me at work and got fired, but that's another story). Anyway, I'm with the guy who liked me, and because of him liking me before, he knows I won't ever cheat on him because I didn't cheat on my ex with him. A bit of an odd way to look at it, but it's true!

I haven't been cheated on per say, but another ex started chatting up my sister and Laura when we were dating, as well as asking girls rude questions on Ask.fm which was a bit meh... he never cheated on me as far as I know though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

I've been cheated on. And it really sucked.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

No I haven't and it hasn't happened to me either. I wont ever do it, I'm extremely happy in my relationship and if it got to the point where I wasn't then I would confront it and not just cheat.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Removed because I'm not sure I'm comfortable sharing this yet. Just please never cheat on somebody. It is one of the worst things you can do in life.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 27-03-2017 at 03:12 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

my best friend pretty much got cheated on and the two girls that spoke to her boyfriend go to my college lmaoo