HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    You're still not getting it.

It makes absolutely 0 difference if one is a hunter or not when concerning carrying concealed weapons.

Just because person A has 10 guns/weapons that they use for hunting doesn't mean they're going to walk around with a weapon concealed all the time?

as I said from the start, adding that snippet of text is absolutely pointless and has no relevance to the thread.
    It definitely makes a difference. If no one carried weapons or hunted here then I wouldn't have a need to carry anything lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

If someone wanted to shoot you, it's not going to be a hunter coming back from hunting thinking 'oh I have a gun, and there's a human, let's shoot'. Likewise with a knife, they're not going to return from hunting with a knife on them and think oh I better stab this kid I have a knife on me.

No relevance.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

If someone wanted to shoot you, it's not going to be a hunter coming back from hunting thinking 'oh I have a gun, and there's a human, let's shoot'. Likewise with a knife, they're not going to return from hunting with a knife on them and think oh I better stab this kid I have a knife on me.

No relevance.
    You would be very surprised what mental instability can do to people. Ever heard of Chris Kyle? Very unfortunate death.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Yes, he was killed in a shooting range by someone with PTSD and schizophrenia.

Again, absolutely nothing to do with carrying concealed weapons on alleged 'hunters'.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Yes, he was killed in a shooting range by someone with PTSD and schizophrenia.

Again, absolutely nothing to do with carrying concealed weapons on alleged 'hunters'.
    It's a valid point though! Do you want to let a mentally ill person kill you? Lmao nah. I'm shooting (stabbing in my case) right back. Not letting them kill me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

It's not a valid point as it has no relevance to what I was saying?

I stated your need to mention hunters was irrelevant.

Let me remind you:

You = Where I live there's a lot of 'hunters' and have plenty of weapons
    Me = Why mention there's hunters where you live, people walking about with guns/knifes concealed has no relevance to hunting unless you're prone to animals jumping out and attacking people
    You = Hunters have lots of weapons
    Me = So? having lots of weapons doesn't mean they have to walk about the streets with them concealed
    You = I can't control that, that's why people carry weapons for self defence
    Me = So you admit your comment about hunters was absolutely pointless?
    You = It's pointless to you but not me
    Me = It makes 0 dif if you're a hunter or not, just because Person A has 10 weapons they use for hunting doesn't mean they walk about with concealed weapons, that snippet of text is pointless and irrelevant
    You = It does make a difference, if no-one carried weapons or hunted I wouldn't carry anything
    Me = If someone wanted to kill you it's not going to be a hunter coming back from hunting and killing you due to the fact they have a weapon on them
    You = Chris Kyle
    Me = Irrelevant
    You = It is valid! do you want to be killed by a mentally ill person?
    Me = You are slowly killing me with this thread

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Me = You are slowly killing me with this thread
    There's you avoiding the question. Anytime I challenge you (and might have been Tom as well), you just write the dialogue that we had so as to avoid the conversation lol.

Am I hurting your feelings with these posts? You're not being forced to talk about it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    There's you avoiding the question. Anytime I challenge you (and might have been Tom as well), you just write the dialogue that we had so as to avoid the conversation lol.

Am I hurting your feelings with these posts? You're not being forced to talk about it.
    Because your question is trying to completely change the topic of what we're talking about rather than admitting your original statement regarding hunters was pointless.

If i'm talking to you about a comment on hunters and you start talking about someone being killed in a shooting range with an unconcealed weapon I'm obviously going to revert the comments back to what we're actually talking about...

I write the dialogue to help you understand your stupidity, but that doesn't appear to have helped either evidently.

Your question also doesn't require an answer, no-one is going to respond 'yes I want to be killed by someone with a mental illness'..

Cute that you think I have feelings.

Off topic though I'm curious for you to show any questions that I haven't answered? If anything I've noticed its your side of the fence that changes subject (as we've also shown here).

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Cute that you think I have feelings.
    Aren't you the real alpha male haha!

Sorry, but I choose to defend myself against people that are either mentally ill/have a gun or weapon and want to kill someone. I won't let myself be a victim of murder because I wasn't prepared. You obviously think differently.
    Last edited by Landon; 27-03-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Aren't you the real alpha male haha!

Sorry, but I choose to defend myself against people that are either mentally ill/have a gun or weapon and want to kill someone. I won't let myself be a victim of murder because I wasn't prepared. You obviously think differently.
    Again you're avoiding the point, I said your reference to the hunters was irrelevant, nothing to do with mentally ill people carrying weapons?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast